LEOPARD GECKO HELP PLEASE

ks7777

We'll it does look like she had more head spots BUT I've had geckos loose spots in time so it probally is the same gecko. I've had a baby with tons of spots hypo out to only having two or three spots on the back.

Thank you I'm glad you understand It's been almost 2 years geckos age just like people.. He was VERY young in the first picture

miiike

Kid, BELIEVE what you want It's the same gecko It's not my fault it grew alot It's been almost 2 years.

Your original post was just 7 months ago.

Not that that means it's not the same gecko....

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy13b

If he is 2years old like you say, and your original post was just under 7 months ago, that would mean your gecko would have been 1year and 5 months old, easily able to sex, and the pattern shouldent change too much from this age.

Last edited:

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Even though his timing is way off that gecko does look like the original gecko, it just hypo'd out as an adult. The V marking on the head is the same. I'm glad to see he is doing well :)

ks7777

The original gecko was a female. This picture shows a male.
I didn't know at the time I just followed what P3TSM4RT said and they said it was a female which is what I wanted but I checked the internet after thinking it wasn't a female and turns out once he was old enough it was a male he was young when I got him.

If he is 2years old like you say, and your original post was just under 7 months ago, that would mean your gecko would have been 1year and 5 months old, easily able to sex, and the pattern shouldent change too much from this age.
I don't know if hes actually 2 years the P3TSM4RT people said he was young, and I was thinking he was under an age old cause I couldn't tell his gender at the time.
Even though his timing is way off that gecko does look like the original gecko, it just hypo'd out as an adult. The V marking on the head is the same. I'm glad to see he is doing well :)
Yes, thank you for this its the same gecko if you don't believe me whatever and I'm happy hes doing well also! Hes doing more better each day.

Last edited:

Visit our friends