LEOPARD GECKO HELP PLEASE

ks7777

It's still 3 day's to the vet appointment I don't want her to die from not eating or from her injury.

ks7777

KK turns out she didn't need to go to the vet shes not bloated anymore and shes eating on daily basis and pooing also she shed for the first time today, and I've had her 3 weeks so shes back to her healthy self!!

SFgeckos

Glad to hear that she is doing "better"...the photos you posted are hard to see but it doesn't look like an impaction, more like fluid or gas build up in the upper abdominal tract.

When you post updated photos, can you also take a photo from a ventral view? Try putting her in a clear delicup/tubberware then snapping a photo from under her.

Jon

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
KK turns out she didn't need to go to the vet shes not bloated anymore and shes eating on daily basis and pooing also she shed for the first time today, and I've had her 3 weeks so shes back to her healthy self!!

Um.. Its very hard to believe that she is doing better based on the pictures that you posted earlier. That seemed like a very serious problem that needed to be looked at by a vet whether she was eating or not... It is not normal for their belly's to be that big. Im very suprised that you didnt take her to the vet based on everything that she went through... even if you felt that she was getting "Better", she stills needs to be checked to see what was going on...
I hope for her sake that she is "better". But I just dont see that situation turning around on its own.

ks7777

I promised you guys an update picture I didn't have computer access but now I do I DIDN'T take her to the vet (because of money issues) I just prayed and did the home treatment and she's back to eating properly and shedding I'm so greatfull!

Picture;
updatedpic.jpg

ks7777

Ok, I'm thinking it was a serious impaction.. but this is a new updated picture I know his cage doesn't look clean but that's because I was out of town and my mom was scared to touch him, it was from the crickets. :eek:

2wp2fe1.png

ks7777

Is it me or does that last pic NOT look like the same gecko in the earlier pics?

You can say what you want but it's my same gecko from December 2009.. you do realize that it's now April 2010 animals change, and plus the gecko is not sick anymore and eats on a daily basis.

roger

You can say what you want but it's my same gecko from December 2009.. you do realize that it's now April 2010 animals change, and plus the gecko is not sick anymore and eats on a daily basis.

HHmmm something is definately not right here. I think we've been duped !!
?????????????

Last edited:

ks7777

?????????????

Kid, BELIEVE what you want It's the same gecko It's not my fault it grew alot It's been almost 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

L-G-C

More than just leos now
?????????????

We'll it does look like she had more head spots BUT I've had geckos loose spots in time so it probally is the same gecko. I've had a baby with tons of spots hypo out to only having two or three spots on the back.

Visit our friends