POLL: sotw

should we have a sig of the week???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

ludothegreat

I like Pauls idea a lot. A forum designated to photoshop creations would be nice... but it would almost have to be limited to gecko related images to not stray off topic from the rest of the forum.

T

TripleMoonsExotic

chamillionair said:
lets vote on if you think sig of the week would be a good idea, and hopfully if enough people say it would be a good idea, the admin will aprove, also tell us why you choose what you chose, that way the admin might have an easier time deciding if this can be a real thing on this site or not

You do know an admin (Ryan) told you no twice, right?

Kimjorg

number one no is spelled NO (sorry it was just driving me nuts)

number two- I just dont think it is a great idea. I almost feel like the only reason that you are pushing it is because you think you will be able to win it every week. I am very familiar with photoshop and liketo play around with it but I dont think this is the place to do it. (I spent my whole senior year in high school designing things for contests and scholarships) I am sorry if I am completely wrong but i jsut think that this is a place for reptile discussions and dont really think that this fits in. I'm just in plain words...well I jsut don't like the whole idea of it. SORRY!:eek:

roaches42993

also you would be going aginst the TOS by promoting sigs . Ive talked to ryan via MSN IM and he say hes sick of telling you no so please just forget it . (no hard felling just im getting a lil sick to )

C

chamillionair

i already see no has one, i dont even plan to show him now, and even i am starting to think this is a bad idea too, sorry every one

brandy101010

I don't think you need to apologize for making a suggestion. If the vote is no then thats ok. but this is what the suggestion forum is for. Don't take it to heart. you can still make your siggies and show them off in the photography forum.

roaches42993

And ryan also said a photo contest is ok just no sigs so if someone could cordinate that... mabey I will

Visit our friends