POLL: sotw

should we have a sig of the week???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the contests shouldn't be an issue at all. I think we're past due on some photo contests. The signature prizes are a no go though.

roaches42993

idk about a leo but we could get 12 sponsers a year each month theres a contest and the sponser for that month donates somthing for a prize for there contribution the sponser get a banner add in the contest page ...

C

chamillionair

i would make the prize, but the admin will have to make it so wee can use pics on this site, in our sig, also i made my own leopard gecko sig to show you what it really is, and it says thebeastlypsp at the bottom because thats my username at pspsquad.com, anyway here it is \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

prety nice eh ???

C

chamillionair

no i was not able to use that, so i had to resort to something called studio, theni saved what i did there and continued my work in microsoft picture it premium 10

roaches42993

the breeders could donate leo's along with gift cards supplies ect.. I think it would be kool because it would get people who arnt interested in leos to enter the contest (remebr this site isnt only for leo's its for all geckos) and another idea to through out the winner of each month could get his pic on a shirt with gecko forums.net logo on the bottem right and all $ made from that shirt would go twords server costs also at the end of the year all 12 months enterys could be put into a geckoforums.net calender for the next year and on the back of all calenders and t-shirts there would be a mini logo from all the sponsers so the sonsers would want to donate good stuff cause they get an add that people would be wearing all over the place for at least the next year

C

chamillionair

i think, but this is just me,having leo breeders just send the geckos for this, i think that is a bite over the top, but the shirt idea is something i can agree with, but then there could be a size problem, but it is a good start

C

chamillionair

i my self, just dont want to give out mt adress, so if i won , i would not except that prize

C

chamillionair

but, this brings us back to my original idea, i could make the winner a coustom userbar

roaches42993

you wouldn't have to accept the shirt but other people could buy it to fundrase for the site n the address wouldnt be posted on a forum like this it would be subbmitted to the admin only on a program like cafepress plus for size issues the larger ppl could always get the end of the year calendar ;)

C

chamillionair

i thank all of you who supported me, and hopefully the admin will aprove of this

Visit our friends