• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

chamillionair

here is what it would kinda look like, i am still working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
L

ludothegreat

This sounds like a great idea, I would participate just to get my photoshop skills back up to par.

C

chamillionair

sotw poll

lets vote on if you think sig of the week would be a good idea, and hopfully if enough people say it would be a good idea, the admin will aprove, also tell us why you choose what you chose, that way the admin might have an easier time deciding if this can be a real thing on this site or not

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chamillionair

ludothegreat said:
This sounds like a great idea, I would participate just to get my photoshop skills back up to par.

yes someone else who thinks this is a good idea, go to sotw poll and vote on this:D

C

chamillionair

okay, but so i kno for next time, can i add a poll to a topic at any time??

K

kartoon

chamillionair said:
well i think this site should have a sig of the week contest each week,since you might not kno what a sig is i will post a few my friends have made, but the ones i am posting are not gecko related, but, if this site had a sig of the week, one week could be leopard gecko, another could be tokay, etc, etc, an you determine who has the best sig be all of the people on the site voting , also this is a great way to show others on the site how creative you can be, also on another site i was one who liked entering the sig of the week, so i think i would be a great moderator for this section, if this site has moderaters:main_cool3:

this one is from google \/ \/ \/

this is one my friend made \/ \/ \/

me and your friend have the same username, cool:) , any way as the name suggest, i love making cartoons, thats why i think this is a great idea:)

C

chamillionair

okay???, well we got someone to say yes besides me, thankyou

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Sorry

I actually meant to post yes but hit no by accident. I love to take pictures and maybe this would be a cool thing to do.

C

chamillionair

okay, i understand a mistake, well when the poll closes i will just show what you just said to me as a quote when i pm him/her what the results were , is that okay :)

brandy101010

I picked yes. I'm not really into this sort of thing but if enough people are I don't see why it would be a problem. As long as the ones participating are takeing care of the specifics, Like prizes and rules and stuff like that. The mods may not have the time for this type of thing. So it might be up to you guys to organize it. If you Get enough people that will participate I Don't see why the mods can't work something out with you. Good luck!

C

chamillionair

i said in when i started this topic that i was fully capable of oganizing this, but i would love to have as much help from as many members as possible, that way everyone is invovled:)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Why don't we just start another forum called "Fun with Photoshop" where people can post their spiffy creations?

Visit our friends