W/Y thread

mtsabotage

but max there is a problem. the white sided has nothing to do with being a calico. a lot of enigmas have these markings also. so what is the rest of markings to be sure for calico?:)

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
If you want to know pm me, because I think if I post it here, many people will discuss it without a reason. I noticed it at all Calicos that I've seen, that they have white sides. But there are a few other aspects to tell if they are Calicos or not.

Max

mtsabotage

so please let us all know what the aspects are?

this is a forum for discussions. So i would like to know if this is true or false what you say about calicos. So i think the easiest way to know is if your posting it here that other guys can also say of its wrong or right.

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
-head pattern is brownish at non-albino Calicos at albino Calicos the head pattern is grey/white, body mostly patternless with intensive colors, or some spots on the body and pastel looking
-tail is very white, sometimes no spots, if they have spots they are very symetric
-paradox markings
-sometimes a bit crazy looking

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
Would be nice, if some other people would post pics of their W/Y's, so that we all can collect pics and make a W/Y gallery.

Max

GekkoGalaksen

I will go on posting some of my breeding results, and I still hope for more pics, experinces...and opinions.

This is a few babies from W/Y x normal...

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

6-1.jpg

1-4.jpg

GekkoGalaksen

Yes Max...it´s the gecko on pic nr 4. But that isn´t very interesting...I have made this thread to get input about W/Y breeding. And what to expect the hatchlings to look like etc...

GekkoGalaksen

Today two more babies hatched from W/Y x Bell Sunglow Enigma...they are also siblings to the geckos i showed at the top of the thread.

This one..mmm, maybe a W/Y beacuse of the fading color around the bands.

7.jpg

But the sibling??? I can see that it have Enigma eyes...

6-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

Malibu Barbie

Eclipseaholic ????
Awwwwwww Lotta, great hatchlings.

-These W/Y parings might be kind of a "blurry" project, but seeing the hatchlings yesterday I must say that the variety is staggering and what ever they turn out to be you have some GREAT looking ones in the bunch.

Still haven´t forgotten second box to the left on the third shelf, if I remember correctly ... wrong gender but I'm STILL obsessing over it ...hahah

Z

zenonleo

Lottaa ! i will write to you tomorrow ! Great to see great hatchlings ! im so happy :) many of them are w&y . If anyone got some questions about w&y - no problem :) just ask !

Visit our friends