W/Y thread

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
I can't get some good shots, because they always close their eyes. Hopefully I can take some good pics in the evening.

Max

LG-Geckos

This is strange Max.
But are you sure you have Calico Albinos?
I believe Konrad just labeled the pairing on his HP and was not 100% sure if these are Calicos or not.
If those really are Calicos I´d have a Calico Albino too.

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
I got 2 from him, and he told me that they are 100% Calicos. And there is a little marking, with which you can easily tell, if they are Calicos or not..

Max

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
Leon if you wanna be mister "know-it-all", do what is on your mind! But I know what I have here! And such a little boy like you can't tell me what I have or what I have to do.

Max

GekkoGalaksen

Oh my...calm down guys ;)
We are here to help each other!
Right now it seems like we don´t know for sure what we have or not.

Maybe Konrad could help a little with his experience...

If you read this Konrad, please let us hear what you think and your experince with W/Y with fx the same problems as the Enigma.

GekkoGalaksen

If you have a way to say 100% if it´s a W/Y or not...I would for sure like to know too, Max.
Mmmm, Blue Diamond, that sounds interesting ;)

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
Well guys, I will say nothing anymore, because there will be always stress or a big discussion. If anyone want to know something, please pm me.

Max

Lottiz

Black Velvet
I just wounder where the name calico comes from? The name of the morph is W/Y according to Sergey.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Leon if you wanna be mister "know-it-all", do what is on your mind! But I know what I have here! And such a little boy like you can't tell me what I have or what I have to do.

Max

Max stay calm he just wanted to know the marking so whats the deal to just inform us about the marking that allows everyone to see what a W/Y is or not?

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
Anyone else want to know if he/she has Calicos or not?I will help him/her.

@ Tim

Thats a nice animals. The white-sides are a good sign for being a Calico.

Max

mtsabotage

she is defintly no calico, she is from the pairing calico het sunglow x calico het sunglow. but she is definitly no calico.

so can you tell us the markings for bein sure to have a calico please?

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
I know that she isn't a Calico. Often the white sides are a good sign. The headpattern would look more grey/white, not orange. But you have a nice Sunglow there.

Max

Visit our friends