W/Y thread

GekkoGalaksen

I know there is people out there working with W/Y, and I hope they will show pics and share experiences in this thread.

Me...I have a hard time seeing if my babies are W/Y or not fx.
And I would be happy for all input I can get.

I start out showing 6 babies from W/Y x Bell Sunglow Enigma...they are all siblings.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

4.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Lottiz

Black Velvet
-Hmmm...my w/y eggs hasn't hatch yet but I guess no 1, 3, 5, 6 are w/y. (They are more enigma-looking ;) )

GekkoGalaksen

-Hmmm...my w/y eggs hasn't hatch yet but I guess no 1, 3, 5, 6 are w/y. (They are more enigma-looking ;) )

They are Enigma, so that is even harder to know if they are W/Y Enigmas or just Enigma.
I am pretty sure that nr 2 is a W/Y...that gecko is also starting to develope the characteristic paradox spots that many W/Y have.

Lottiz

Black Velvet
They are Enigma, so that is even harder to know if they are W/Y Enigmas or just Enigma.
I am pretty sure that nr 2 is a W/Y...that gecko is also starting to develope the characteristic paradox spots that many W/Y have.
-Oh, God... i think you have to ask sergey :main_huh:

But the paradox spots is a sign:main_thumbsup:.

Lottiz

Black Velvet
I got a few nice eggs from your aurora and the first are hatching any week now. I hope I can add some pics in this thread then ;)

-L

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
I noticed, that my Calicos do circle, banging their heads and are very crazy. Maybe it is a new mutation in attitudes, I don't know. I will prove it out. BUT they have no Enigma genetics in!!!:main_huh: I hope time will tell... I would love, if some other W/Y breeders will disclose their experiences...:main_thumbsup:

Max

GekkoGalaksen

I noticed, that my Calicos do circle, banging their heads and are very crazy. Maybe it is a new mutation in attitudes, I don't know. I will prove it out. BUT they have no Enigma genetics in!!!:main_huh: I hope time will tell... I would love, if some other W/Y breeders will disclose their experiences...:main_thumbsup:

Max

You mean that the two W/Y albinos you got in Hamm, act like they have Enigma syndrome?
Strange...and you are 100% sure they are not Enigmas?
I haven´t heard that W/Y have shown any of thoose problems before.
And I have some babies that I am sure is W/Y ( no albinos though ), and
they behave perfect.

Visit our friends