Crazy reptile dreams

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Well there are many leo/gecko addicts here :main_yes:

and I didn't want to come across as biased or anything, everyone has some very interesting dreams! Thanks for sharing and keep them coming :)

THE WHISPERER

Last week I had a dream that I was at my ranch job and I was being hunted by a small rattle snake. the next thing I knew I was in a feild of tall grass surrounded by thousands of ball pythons and corn snakes (which I have) and although I was ok with the balls and corns I was still affraid because I knew the rattler was still hunting me. I then turned around and the Rattle snake latched on my arm and wouldn't let go. Just as all the balls and corns turned into rattle snakes and started coming towards me I woke up.

Then a couple nights ago I had a dream that one of my trempers hatched,took a few steps then died. Now i'm all worried because I have two tremper eggs at 55 days and I just want them to hatch so I know they're ok.

I don't know which dream was worse.

rubym

I think the craziest dream that I ever had period was where me and my hubby was in a aquarium.....yes like living in a glass aquarium with a little couch and all and in came a giant gecko and threw us in some hot dogs. I hate hot dogs!

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Dreams in Color

Originally Posted by fallen_angel View Post
We were kinda talking about this in another thread when we decided to start a new one so that everyone could share their crazy reptile dreams.

I had a dream, like I was going to shop to buy a
gecko........and it was in something like a mall display.
There was a guy behind a glass case full of geckos.
He was asking what colors do you want?
Then he would take one out and spray paint it for you.
take care.......HJ

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Well, it's not CRAZY as much as it was a wishful dreaming. I had to take Vicodin last night (threw my back out working construction) and in my case, Vicodin comes along with dreams lol.

I dreamt that all 4 of my known female geckos (even though 1 is not even mature lol) laid clutches of 4 eggs each (I know, funny). Also, the geckos I'm supposed to be getting soon laid clutches while on the way here. So I was running around freaking out because my incubator wouldn't hold them all. It fast forwarded to about 3 months later, and out popped a completely RED baby gecko with BLUE stripes :D Another egg produced a Mack RAPTOR, another egg a Super Nova, and another egg a Super RAPTOR. Man I get the prize for wishful dreaming! Funny thing is, I don't even have CLOSE to the morphs I would need to produce those results :D

nats

I had a dream, like I was going to shop to buy a
gecko........and it was in something like a mall display.
There was a guy behind a glass case full of geckos.
He was asking what colors do you want?
Then he would take one out and spray paint it for you.
take care.......HJ

LOL!! that was great! :main_laugh:

Gecko Euphoria

I always have the weirdest dream and I dont ever remeber any of it but my wife does appearently Its happened quite a few times and appearently I walk and talk in my sleep when i'm haveing it sometimes and have no Idea or reculection about it but the next dayexcept tiny spots of I guess she's woke up to me talking about morphs while i'm standing against the wall also talking to my animals the way I do when I feed them, Iguess when I'm doing this I'm going through weird hand motions like I'm hand feeding them with tongs, I've always had sleeping issues but this makes me feel weird that I do this but I guess its better than someof the other stories My doctors told me people have done I guess its common for people to act like there at work especialy if you do something for work that is a repetative motion when you dream about it your mind goes into work mode and you act out those repatitions, any way thought I'd share my weirdness with sleep. take care,

Adam

We were kinda talking about this in another thread when we decided to start a new one so that everyone could share their crazy reptile dreams. Let's see how long we can keep this thread going, I'm sure we can't be the only ones with crazy dreams!

So I will start.. I can't remember all of the details, but what I do know is that I dreamt there were Snake Enigmas and of course everybody wanted one. We had a chance to get one but in order to do so, we had to invest in the stock market...?? Makes no sense at all! I also remember the dream having something to do with being in outer space :main_rolleyes:

Mike says he had a dream last night where we hatched a gecko with a blue head lol

feel free to share your crazy reptile dreams :)

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Dreamed I was In GeckoBilly Heaven

feel free to share your crazy reptile dreams :)

Until this thread was started it seemed like my
dreams had people in them, at least most of the time.
Now it appears geckos are replacing people in normal life dreams.
I guess this may be another area to discuss with my shrink.
Here is the latest "screwball" I had.
Not much to it other than....
I guess someone (maybe Ron T.) developed a new morph.......
It was a live bearer. All these geckos were in this, like a hospital.
They were all running around in those colorful hospital scrubs
with some having long white jackets on.......
Appears one gecko was about to deliver........
.....Not sure of the results as Ozzie my cat
woke me up, clawing at me for breakfast...................

PLEASE HELP ME .......AM I GOING INSANE????????
Take care.... HJ

THE WHISPERER

Then a couple nights ago I had a dream that one of my trempers hatched,took a few steps then died. Now i'm all worried because I have two tremper eggs at 55 days and I just want them to hatch so I know they're ok.

I have to say that I'm a little weirded out now because niether egg made it.

eric

OREGON GECKO
Okay, I am so glad I'm not the only one having crazy :rolleyes4: dreams!LOL I usually get tubs cleaned and geckos fed by 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning so shortly after that I get to sleep (exhausted:eek:). Well for the last year I've been having this conversation with Crush, my male Sunglow about everything. I ask him how his tub is and if he likes his insects and is there anything I can do to make things better. Whats even stranger is his voice is James Earl Jones!:main_yes:

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Okay, I am so glad I'm not the only one having crazy :rolleyes4: dreams!LOL I usually get tubs cleaned and geckos fed by 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning so shortly after that I get to sleep (exhausted:eek:). Well for the last year I've been having this conversation with Crush, my male Sunglow about everything. I ask him how his tub is and if he likes his insects and is there anything I can do to make things better. Whats even stranger is his voice is James Earl Jones!:main_yes:

Whats even stranger is his voice is James Earl Jones!
LOL.......That part just cracks me up..... LOL

daniellebluetoo

gecko hoarder
well, I DO often have strange dreams but don't often remember them...

EXCEPT last week!.... I had a dream right before i woke In my dream, I was gathering eggs from my crested tank laybox's, and there were LOTS, one egg I was holding onto started to come apart , and inside was a full term baby, I pulled it out and it licked my finger, still inside the egg was a dead twin.

THEN when I do wake up and start my morning gecko routine, I HAD my last 2 crested eggs hatch over night!!! I thought they were bad cause they had been cooking WAY longer than the rest.

Weird!

N

NB1230

One time I had this dream that I went outside, on a chilly, drizzly day, and I kept finding extremely rare morphs of Leopard Geckos crawling around in my backyard. I mean, not only were they rare, but they didn't exist. There was a dark purple and lavender one, a bright green one (not emerine, GREEN!), and other very strange-colored geckos... It freaked me out, so I ran into the house with each gecko, and put them all into one tank (I know, not good, but that's all I had. Lol...) And I kept running outside and getting each one, one at a time. And then my dream ended, unfortunately. Lol... And somehow they were all very healthy and well-fed, like someone put them there.

And then I had another dream where my gecko produced almost ten baby geckos through live-birth. That was pretty strange also. Lol...

Haligren

is behind you.
I dreamt not too long ago that someone had left Fafnir and his tank outside in the cold while we were moving, and when I found him he was starving and his skin was falling off his skull but he was somehow still alive. I remember trying to give him medicine and thinking he wasn't going to make it. Oh, and for some reason he was HUGE. Like super giant huge.

R

ReptileRookie

I remember having a dream about 2 weeks ago. (Bear with me, it's a little slow to start!)

I woke up, and opened my blinds and casually looked outside. But as well as people walking the streets, there were reptiles! They were all standing on two legs, and wearing clothes! But strangely, I felt completely normal about it. So I get ready for work (doing construction, which is really strange) and take the bus. I sit down, we stop again, this black Leo sits next to me, says hi (sounding like Mr. T!), pulls out a paper and starts reading. I get dropped off, and walk to the construction yard. My boss is an anaconda, and my best friend is an alligator. A little while later, I'm using a jackhammer, then this helicopter lands right in front of me. A bunch of monitor lizards in combat clothes jump out, aim their guns at me and tell me to freeze. Then one comes forward and says I'm responsible for the collapse of the worlds banking system! I'm arrested and carted off to jail.

Then I woke up, and saw my Leos giving me a funny look!

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
GECKO DREAMS

Originally Posted by fallen_angel View Post
We were kinda talking about this in another thread when we decided to start a new one so that everyone could share their crazy reptile dreams.

I guess the Christmas Dream Season is upon us:
Had a dream the night after Thanksgiving.......
Shopping at the Mall and the Mall's Christmas promotion started.......
The parking lot was filled with people looking toward the sky.......
All of a sudden a sleigh appeared flying in full of packages, Santa driving,
and it being pulled by antlered geckos.......
the lead one having a red nose....
(dream by "Crazy Eddie and the Morph-Tones")...take care. HJ..

shadowx362

Excellent Geckos
LOL
I had a dream the other day and it was a Wonderful dream!! Ok I was cruising Santa Cruise beach Board walk and I guess there was a vendor selling a GIANT gecko. But the gecko were as big as a dog!! I dont know why they would be selling geckos at a theme park , but I immediately tried to get some cash to pay for the gecko. When I came back the gecko had been bought by a clue less couple and I was furious to say the least and I think I threw a fit and left.
That was an awesome dream, but at the same time it ended crappy. If only it was real :main_rolleyes:

Haligren

is behind you.
I had a dream last night that for whatever reason GeckoGathering (sorry, don't know your real name) came to my house really upset and gave me Spider in a tupperware tub. Which is really weird because I don't know even know what the guy looks like, only that like everyone here, I'm sure, I love Spider and his misadventures! :D

In the dream I was all like "Hey! You're that guy from the forums! :D".

thekooliest

Website Creator
I had a dream last night that for whatever reason GeckoGathering (sorry, don't know your real name) came to my house really upset and gave me Spider in a tupperware tub. Which is really weird because I don't know even know what the guy looks like, only that like everyone here, I'm sure, I love Spider and his misadventures! :D

In the dream I was all like "Hey! You're that guy from the forums! :D".

Lol, everyone knows Rudy (GeckoGathering) as "the guy on the forums that has good information and uses colorful ink".

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
At least to me............LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

In the dream I was all like "Hey! You're that guy from the forums!
:D".

Cassandra, I don't know about the other gecko dreamers...
but your dream is the like the funniest of all gecko dreams TO ME .....that I've heard.
It caught me by surprise and then I realized it was about me.
The really strange thing is, I was just in Prince George last week.
But then that was in another dream........lol...take care G dreamers.
Click on my GECKO and you'll be able to put a face on me the next
time you have me in a dream....yeah, that crazy bearded
trapper guy is me............take care, HJ

Visit our friends