NEW MORPH?!?!

marula

my boyfriend contact him 2 years ago, we never buy nothing from him, but he put us in his mailing list..
..i don't think is funny using the same name of ron's morph for a gecko like diablo blanco, but with a different genetic..
a lot of guys here have bb with red eyes, but is not onest using the same name if the genetic isn't the same..

Last edited:

LeosForLess

Who reallly wants a quintuple recessive (reverse stripe, red stripe, eclipse, albino, blizzard) when yo ucan get the same thing as a double recessive? Like that add, or waiting for the bell blazing...

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
some people are amazing, I wonde rif that guy is ignorant enough to think he has the same thing or if he knows better but trying to market his leo better.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
HAHAHA....this thread is giving me a good laugh. I don't like the guy claiming that it's exactly the same - but I can't help smiling at his attempt to ride the wave either.

M

mayabear52

There is a guy(Zach Miller ) on fauna that is selling a Diablo Blanco(according to him), but its just a BB with ruby red eyes for $500.00.
This female has permanent ruby red eyes!! She is outstanding and white. Her eyes are the same as Ron Tremper raptor eyes and will be excellent for any breeding project. She currently weights 25 grams. Get her for 500 shipped and get a start on a breeding project before Ron Tremper releases his in May 2007!!!!!!

Serious inqueries only please.
Thanks
I'm going to email him a link to this thread to inform him about what is know about Diablo Blanco and that it's not a BB with ruby eyes.
Hi
As expected I am getting numerous questions concerning the
new DIABLO BLANCO morph.
Over the next few days I will address all of the inquiries in the
form of a FAQ page.
In the meantime, I can just say that is not a Blazing Blizzard
variant.
Ron Tremper...........
He may be out just to scam someone that doesn't know or he may not know him self.(I like to think that people are good more than bad)

marula

alberto call him (ron) and send a post here (some pages ago) for explain genetic about diablo blanco...the guy of the female (miller) only try to sell for more his simple blazing blizzard red eyes...we tolking about this 2 pages ago.. :D

eyelids

Bells Rule!
This just in...

DIABLO BLANCO FAQ

Q) What are the genetics behind the Diablo Blanco?

A) The “White Devil” is the result of crossing very white Tremper Albino Blazing Blizzard (BB)females with our best Raptor male and breeding those double het offspring together. It is not the result of crossing a pure BB with a pure BB and accidentally getting a variant of that morph with all red eyes.

Q) Are there any variations of the Diablo Blanco?

A) Yes. From our double hets we also got Diablo Blancos with red snake eyes and Diablos with normal albino type eyes, but not one Diablo has been hatched with any of the usual darkish/black eye pigment as seen in the Blazing Blizzards.

Q) When will you post more photos of the Diablo Blancos?

A) More photos will be posted when public sales begin in May 2007.

Q) What will a Diablo Blanco cost?

A) Only a limited number of Diablo Blancos will be let out in 2007, which affects pricing, but I can say now that the price will run somewhere between $1250 and $2000 each depending on quality and sex.

Ron Tremper............

marula

...if i have 2000$ for buy something i buy a nice pair of nephrurus! :main_rolleyes:
....i prefer snow or nice yellow and orange colorations..blazing blizzard is nice for his dark eyes and his white body...but is only my opinion.. ;)

C

chad e

Who reallly wants a quintuple recessive (reverse stripe, red stripe, eclipse, albino, blizzard)

couldn't tell you what a eclipse is genetically speaking but red stripes aren't recessive. i doubt reverse stripes are either.
as a matter of fact, i.m.o. ALL pattern morphs are polygenic linebred traits but unless i gather together every pattern morph and prove it, its just a hunch. and i'm not going to do that anytime soon, if ever.

i just wish whoever has these so called recessive stripes and reverse stripes would either come out and provide evidence they are recessive (and offer them to the public, cause i'd love to have one) or simply admit they are working with the same polygenic striped animals the rest of us are. it sure would eleveate alot of the confusion. or is confusion the objective?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chad e

p.s. two thousand dollars for a raptor blizzard?!? you gotta be crazy!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
chad e said:
couldn't tell you what a eclipse is genetically speaking but red stripes aren't recessive. i doubt reverse stripes are either.
as a matter of fact, i.m.o. ALL pattern morphs are polygenic linebred traits but unless i gather together every pattern morph and prove it, its just a hunch. and i'm not going to do that anytime soon, if ever.

i just wish whoever has these so called recessive stripes and reverse stripes would either come out and provide evidence they are recessive (and offer them to the public, cause i'd love to have one) or simply admit they are working with the same polygenic striped animals the rest of us are. it sure would eleveate alot of the confusion. or is confusion the objective?

Chad,
I have to agree with you somewhat on this. I have not seen anyone PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT that there is a recessive stripe gene of any type yet. I believe that polygenic trait is a better way of stating the genetics involved with stripes (of all types) and jungles for that matter.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Kelli and Robin S. have claimed many times to have Recessive Stripes. Hopefully they can come on here and explain their findings.

Visit our friends