Hi
As expected I am getting numerous questions concerning the
new DIABLO BLANCO morph.
Over the next few days I will address all of the inquiries in the
form of a FAQ page.
In the meantime, I can just say that is not a Blazing Blizzard
variant.
Ron Tremper...........

I guess then I was wrong. He must had some other project in the back I did not know about. I was really sure that was it, I knew of the BB X raptor project he was working on but, hey, lets wait and see what it is, I am also very curious now, lol.
Alberto

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
You do realize that his orginal snow white albinos where infact from blazing blizzards? I asked him about them and he told me himself "from the so'called blazing blizzard" BTW he posted that well before Mack Snows where available. So IMO there was no way it was from a true snow thats just what he'd call them, line bred snow would be the only option here.

BalloonzForU

See this is part of what Shanti is talking about. Wait one min it's a BB then opps no it's not. He's keeping the excitement up there. I want to see the whole leo, man that Tremper, what a tease!! lol

Kimjorg

i am really confused now becasue he distinctincly said that it was going to be a blizzard i dunno maybe he has another morph coming out as well but as of now i am completely lost!:main_huh:

BalloonzForU

Kimjorg said:
i am really confused now becasue he distinctincly said that it was going to be a blizzard i dunno maybe he has another morph coming out as well but as of now i am completely lost!:main_huh:

Don't feel so bad. This is how most people felt when he released the APTORs and RAPTORs, when people started asking him questions.

A&M Gecko

Well, let me try to clear the waters again., lol. It is a BB raptor, I just spoke with him on the phone.
His email was misunderstood, I did get the same impression like every one else, no BB genes there. But what he meant is, that this is not a BB variant but it is a BB combo with another gene, lol.
Well, I hope this part is clear now, have a good weekend, Alberto

BalloonzForU

LMAO.....Variant or Combo, who cares we wanted to know if it was BB, Snow, or Whatever.

Edit addition: But just like the RAPTORs & APTORs I'm sure the first breeders to buy them from Tremper are going to have to figure out for themselves the genetics behind them.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
BalloonzForU said:
Edit addition: But just like the RAPTORs & APTORs I'm sure the first breeders to buy them from Tremper are going to have to figure out for themselves the genetics behind them.

Ok, so who's interested in getting one? I am definitely... NOT. If it were a Snow Raptor cross I'd be interested. I have enough Blizzard projects to work on.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Don't get me wrong though... I respect the effort he put into making a new morph; it's just that there's a lot of white morphs with red eyes now.

marula

...i'm curious to understand the genetic difference..yes, there are a lot of red eyes white geckos now, but the genetic differences are really interesting..
..about the selection for recessive genes today morning was an interesting program in animal planet...

W

wsmitty

It's all about the combos. I think BB Raptor X Mack would be a fun project.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
Leggomygecko said:
Sorry, not to get away from the subject but how do you guys get these emails, are you friends with him or is there a mailing list on his site that I missed?
Ron Tremper has an mailing list of anyone who has purchased from him.

Visit our friends