In light of my new Job... How many of you?

Greyscale_Geckos

I work at a chain pet store... I'm in the pet care department. I work mostly in reptiles and fish, but do whatever they need me to.

:) I've been there for about a year and seen many, many, many positive changes.

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

I don't work in the Pet Industry

I have had pets through out my life ... gold fish, tropical fish, turtles, mice, rats, piegons, dogs, cats and even a snake.

Now, I have a gold fish, two tropical fish and two Leopard Geckos.

I am a California Certified Public Accountant (CPA) that specializes in Taxes for Small Businesses, Individuals, Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, and Trusts. I have done a few Estate Tax Returns, Sales Tax Returns, Property Tax Returns and even some Excise Tax Returns.

I am also a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).

I went to college and now I take continuing professional education courses to keep me up to date.

And when Tax Season comes February to April 15th, I will not be on the Forum all of the time cause I will be busy.:main_laugh:

There is always a lot to learn in what ever you may do. Just try to do your best and learn as much as you can and work hard and ... you will be successful.

Dom3rd

Gecko Addict
I am in the Navy, but i used to work in a pet store part time when i was station up in Western NY, but know i am down in va beach, va and i am thinking of getting a second job at a pet store just for fun i love workin with the animals its alot of fun....

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
I'm a mom (= jane of all trades, mistress of none?) and a medical assistant. I'm getting back into school for nursing; eventually I'll be at least an acupuncturist, or an ND (naturopathic doctorate) if I have my way about it! :D

I apparently have this weird, deep-seated urge to take care of things that need help.
Now if I could only do it with just a little more grace...

Spooki

caffeine zombie
i work for a certain big chain pet store with a bouncing red ball as a pet care lead. it's a fun job but you really get to see the darker side of pet owning. some people are just so dead set in "caring" for animals in a way that obviously does not work so well to say the least.

taking care of animals and helping people find the right pet or product is rather fulfilling though. the store where i work really has the best interest of the animals in mind, i couldn't stand working somewhere where animals came second to profits.

T

Troyschicken

Right now I'm not working. Looks to be that way for a few years. Husband and I decided I would be a stay at home mom. Expecting our first July 20th. :D Big unexpected suprise for us. But very much wanted. :)

So I get to be a full time mom to:.... 1 soon to be human child haha, 2 horses, 2 dogs well three including the one we are watching for a week, 1 cat, 1 stray cat that has adopted us and butted his way in haha, Various Fishes, 16ish Leopard geckos, oh and one chicken. Haha. I think thats everything. :2thumbsup:

Otherwise prior to this I had an office job. *GAG* Best jobs I've ever had were at stables. I miss it:(

LeoMartin

Martin&Jackson my gecko's
You guys that are to young to work definetly don't rush it and when it is a time choose a job that you will like this is just a little job I have before I gradutae form college my dream is to become a killer whale trainer at seaworld!
seaworld-launch.jpg

317.jpg

T

Troyschicken

Haha Thanks. I just had the first sonogram so I can scan um. Haha not much to see other than a lil human that looks like a bean haha

Lady_Kiya

You guys that are to young to work definetly don't rush it and when it is a time choose a job that you will like this is just a little job I have before I gradutae form college my dream is to become a killer whale trainer at seaworld!

I would love to see Killer Whales, working with them would be a dream come true to me too. I have always had such a facination with them. I think they are so beautiful.

Haha Thanks. I just had the first sonogram so I can scan um. Haha not much to see other than a lil human that looks like a bean haha

Haha, I wouldn't mind seeing them. ^^ I love babies, they are always so exciting. I should definitely stay up to date with the baby news. I am looking forward to being a mother myself some day. . :main_yes:

T

Troyschicken

Working with killer whales. Wow that would be great. I just cant swim very well. Haha I guess thats why I picked horses. Haha

Well here is the lil bugger. Next doc visit We find out if its a boy or girl. I like this one the best because you can see the arm buds, legs and the outline of the baby. Its a head on shot.

348383086.jpg

L

Lacedolphin

I make and sell dog collars and necklaces online and locally for small breeds, and I'm currently designing ones for larger breeds. I was even approached yesterday to design a harness for reptiles and small animals, well see how that goes.

T

Troyschicken

Oh wow thats pretty neat. What do you make the collars out of?

LeoMartin

Martin&Jackson my gecko's
Don't even get me started on my love of killer whales they are favorite animals if you saw my youtube, and myspace you would know.

Lady_Kiya

Working with killer whales. Wow that would be great. I just cant swim very well. Haha I guess thats why I picked horses. Haha

Well here is the lil bugger. Next doc visit We find out if its a boy or girl. I like this one the best because you can see the arm buds, legs and the outline of the baby. Its a head on shot.

Aww! Well definitely keep me posted! ^^ It looks so cute. You were right, like a little bean, haha.

Lady_Kiya

Don't even get me started on my love of killer whales they are favorite animals if you saw my youtube, and myspace you would know.

Lol, that looks like an amazing job. How many killer whales do you work with?

Reminds me, someone posted on here somewhere that thier wifes friend is working with Shamu. I forget where I saw that though.

Bodon

I work with children, which are in many ways the same as animals.....many ways. But when i look down and they look up at me with those big eyes i just know, deep down, they are ready to stick me with something...

Visit our friends