Introducing Godzilla!

Gecko Euphoria

Its Godzilla alright that guys a big boy hes awsome, congrats.

Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce Godzilla!

Godzilla_face_600.jpg

He is the new record for largest leopard gecko in the world! He is a super giant from the Tremper giant line. He is a grandson of Moose. We hatched this guy from one of our giant groups on 5/20/07, so he is only 20 months old. He is currently 170 grams, and 11 and 5/8 inches long (29.52 cm).

Godzilla_on_scale_600.jpg

Godzilla_on_ruler_600.jpg

Godzilla_with_20_600.jpg

Godzilla_on_arm_600.jpg

We are really excited about having this big boy's genes in our giant collection. We will be breeding him this year, so will hopefully have Godzilla kids available later this year.

T

theclean1

cool i read about his father moose in the rep magazine and i was amazed!

Ian S.

Holy Moley!! That boy must run up the insect bill.
Where's the sadle?

Last edited:

SteveGeckosEtc

Thanks everyone!

We are extremely excited about this guy. We are probably going to breed him into diablo blancos, sunglows, giant raptors, super giants, and maybe others. We haven't fully decided yet. He was a tough one to keep quiet for the past year until he reached the record. I knew he was going to be a big one last January when I noticed he was 120 grams at 8 months old.

Any new names going to be given to this line? I assume you are the only one with 155+ gram leo so you get to name it. will it be the Godzilla Giants or maybe the Extreme Giants

We don't plan on renaming this bloodline, other than identifying Godzilla's offspring as "Godzilla sons and daughters". We were one of the first to get the giants from Ron when they first came out. We have really enjoyed working with and refining the Tremper giant gene over the years. We don't think he represents a new morph, just a further refinement of Ron's original giants.

He may make an appearance at one of the shows in 2009, but his appearances will be limited due to his busy schedule. :D

Visit our friends