Due to recent complaints.. the NEW and improved enjoyment thread

paulnj

Opportunity-1.jpg

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Beavis and Butthead are way before Katy Perry's time, as far as her video being on the show.

I have a pretty good photographic memory, but maybe it's not the same song..

there was a song called "I kissed a girl" on the show, but I can't remember who it was by.. I could probably find the Beavis and Butthead version somewhere..

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Oh and I don't know if I'm being paranoid.. but just for the record, Mike and I have never been with another woman together.. he's been in a threesome before, but I have never been with another woman sexually.. we are not swingers, or anything crazy like that, we are 100% faithful to one another and have promised each other our souls... a threesome is an interesting thought/fantasy, but I don't know if it will ever manifest into reality or not.

Last edited:

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
If those boobs aren't real, they're nice. And if they are real, WOW!

As for your latest post Jess, I'm not judging anyone. Just having a little fun where it's allowed.

I think all the pictures are in good taste, so it's all good. :main_yes: Keep 'em coming, folks!

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
If those boobs aren't real, they're nice. And if they are real, WOW!

As for your latest post Jess, I'm not judging anyone. Just having a little fun where it's allowed.

I think all the pictures are in good taste, so it's all good. :main_yes: Keep 'em coming, folks!

Yeah, I know that you wouldn't Maurice ;) I'm just more worried about those looking at this thread that never say anything...

Mike's the one who showed me that there are some very tasteful ways to take pics of naked women, like in Playboy.. as opposed to trash, like Hustler..

Visit our friends