Due to recent complaints.. the NEW and improved enjoyment thread

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
All right, so I just saw THE SPIRIT last night (FUCKING AWESOME BTW) and have a newfound appreciation/crush on Eva Mendez.. I think I just needed to see her play a "bad girl" for once, for me to like her that much more ;) But anyway.. THIS GIRL IS SOOOOO FINE!!!! And WOW, they did a DAMN GOOD job on the casting of the younger version of her in that movie.. I thought they did well in Ghost Rider, but the chick that represented "young Sand Saref" in The Spirit really blew my mind!!

3659-6539-129853.jpg

eva_mendez.jpg

eva_mendes_003.jpg

eva%20mendez.jpg

230312_0802_eva_mendes.jpg

And while I'm on the topic of The Spirit, why not show some LOVE for Scarlett?? ;)

"Silken Floss is the most beautiful woman ever"

scarlette-johanson.jpg

scarlett-johansson-globes-12g.jpg

scarlett3.jpg

scarlett-johansson-sexy.jpg

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Abbey Brooks

Maybe Abbey Brooks will work?!? Alright Paul that took me 1/2hr to figure out this IMG thing !! I have so much to learn but learning like this is fun:D

Enjoy...

abbey_brooks0.jpg

Thanks for posting those pictures Jess. Eva Mendez is the hottest women I have ever seen and she is a really good actor also I just didn't know her name. I have a hard time remembering my name from day to day.

EchoPet

Gecko Obsessed
henry_rollins_show.jpg

I've had a crush on Henry Rollins since I was in my early teens. I think he's the reason why I like older men and am dating someone his age now.

AngelinaJolie13.jpg

I've been in love with her forever too.

johnny_depp.jpg

Johnny Depp <3

l_b5f20fca0de355d242e794a966b70a29.jpg

l_10576945022a4bee92b908aac62e002e.jpg

Otep. Not only do I think she's gorgeous... but her mind, her lyrics, her poetry and art... I am in complete awe of her.

2940050960027969352S500x500Q85.jpg

I had a crush on Amy Lee back when we were in high school, before she got famous.

That's it for now.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Thanks for posting those pictures Jess. Eva Mendez is the hottest women I have ever seen and she is a really good actor also I just didn't know her name. I have a hard time remembering my name from day to day.

You're very welcome :) I absolutely love her :)

And another absolute favorite of mine that I just remembered because I'm watching the show:

Olivia Wilde from House, who is apparently only 1 year older than me

APPARENTLY she may very well be a natural blonde? I don't know, a lot of the pics that came up (when searching for her) were blonde pics.. I didn't like them all too much though, she needs to keep her hair dark IMO :main_yes:

Olivia_Wilde_0148.jpg

Olivia_Wilde_0110.jpg

0060802.jpg

Olivia_Wilde(2).jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
i was going to put up some of my favorite actresses on the first page but dicided against it. but i guess ill do it now

the increadable Penny Flame
penny-flame.jpg

the beautiful Nikki Benz
nikki_benz.jpg

the perfictly tattooed Mason Moore
mm-1.jpg

and the OHHH SOOO perfict Riley Mason
784740332_l.jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
nathan, theres no pics there, but i know who they are. angelina v doesnt really do it for me... but eva angenina... o man i would love to the be the father of the baby she just popped out!

how bout one of the craziest performers jesse jane
jesse-jane.jpg

gianna micheals who can suck a golf ball through 100ft of garden hose
3291101758_7c87c618b0.jpg

and the girl with the nicest eyes in the filming industry jenna haze
jh.jpg

Visit our friends