What happened to the chat?

KelliH

I asked this because after your first post i obviously was still in question on why those that did nothing wrong were getting something taken away from them. If you would have just said :

i probably wouldn't have waisted my time asking. But when i'm curious about something i"m gonna ask.

Sorry you took offense to that but really can you blame me for feeling that way? i can't even begin to tell you how many people on this forum that i speak to privatly that constantly complain about her picking fights, name calling, and pushing buttons. and the fact that she has made it very clear that you and her are so close and such good friends. Yet she was allowed to keep doing that for so long. one can't help but think that there is some favoritism going on. I got 3 points for this, if she had gotten 3 points for every time she did this to someone she would have gotten suspended a long time ago. so there was obviously some special treatment going on.

I only responded the way i did because i wasn't gonna take it anymore, she's been pulling this stuff for way to long. people can only be pushed for so long before they start pushing back.

My apologies that I did not explain myself to your satisfaction. However, I did answer your question in this post and the other posts on GF that talked about this issue.

You're wrong, the fact that Robin was banned and you were not should make it clear that she already had accumulated infraction points for other posts prior. This is also not the first time she has been suspended. People can say whatever they want privately, but of course they and you are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes here, are they?

If you or anyone has any more problems with someone's posts, rather than participating in the flaming, please use the "report post" button, that's what it is there for.

Last edited:

AvandisFifth187

Kelli, I apologize now if anything I'm about to say makes you angry or upset, but I feel a need to step in here...

Seems to me a good reason to ban or suspend the offenders from the forum, not ban everyone from the chat. If these people posted the same stuff on a thread would everyone not be aloud to post any more or would the person be banned or suspended. i just don't get why punish the ones that did nothing wrong, but the ones that did do something wrong just kept getting warnings.

One reason that it's easier to block the chat entirely is that there is little moderation there, at least at most times. Sure, you can report a member, but how would you go back into the chat as a mod or owner and see for yourself, and have the proof to do so? As far as I know, the chat does not record itself for future viewing.

So, let's say I go into a chat, and have an opinion that differs from 10 other people. We can all be respectful to each other, but they can still all report me for something off the wall just because they don't like my opinion.
so if your done TROLLING maybe we could let someone that might have an educated opinion respond

It's things like this that led to that chat being blocked.
More name calling. Still TROLLING huh?

Please, just look at it.... just read it... do you see something wrong here?... You're making an issue out of her name-calling, and yet you called her a troll.
I only responded the way i did because i wasn't gonna take it anymore, she's been pulling this stuff for way to long. people can only be pushed for so long before they start pushing back.

Then report the post, report the user, or PM Kelli with your concerns. Don't make it a public issue.

And Robin, could you also treat Rick with respect, even if you don't like his opinions? Please?

Again, Kelli, I apologize if any of this may have upset you. The way these two were acting was upsetting me. lol

KelliH

No problem, it upsets me too. And again, if there is a problem, or you think it is a problem with a post, just report it rather than throwing gas on the flames.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
One reason that it's easier to block the chat entirely is that there is little moderation there, at least at most times. Sure, you can report a member, but how would you go back into the chat as a mod or owner and see for yourself, and have the proof to do so? As far as I know, the chat does not record itself for future viewing.

Kelli said before that chat transcripts are available to her and the mod team for review, so false accusations wouldn't get very far.

AvandisFifth187

Kelli said before that chat transcripts are available to her and the mod team for review, so false accusations wouldn't get very far

I did not know that! That's gotta be helpful.

Sorry I'm not up to speed with all the chat stuff. Just joined a month or two ago and I'm still trying to catch up on all the issues. lol

Visit our friends