What happened to the chat?

robin

if i remember correctly kelli did post the TOS and warned that if it was abused she might have to take some action. it sucks that sometimes the minority ruins it for the majority but that's just life sometimes.

KelliH

Because it has been an ongoing issue. I've given countless warnings, removed the chat for a time once previous to this and banned several prior offenders. I'm not sure how many times and how many chances I should give. It becomes a little frustrating when some of the people that used the chat cannot give me and the TOS the same respect I give them by providing a service each month for them to use for free. Threats of murder, rape and assault, combined with all the drug talk combined with numerous other rule violations just finally got to me I guess.

Chat will most likely return at some point in the near future however it will be much more closely monitored and will be available at pre-scheduled times and days/nights.

THE WHISPERER

Because it has been an ongoing issue. I've given countless warnings, removed the chat for a time once previous to this and banned several prior offenders. I'm not sure how many times and how many chances I should give. It becomes a little frustrating when some of the people that used the chat cannot give me and the TOS the same respect I give them by providing a service each month for them to use for free. Threats of murder, rape and assault, combined with all the drug talk combined with numerous other rule violations just finally got to me I guess.

Seems to me a good reason to ban or suspend the offenders from the forum, not ban everyone from the chat. If these people posted the same stuff on a thread would everyone not be aloud to post any more or would the person be banned or suspended. i just don't get why punish the ones that did nothing wrong, but the ones that did do something wrong just kept getting warnings.

robin

Seems to me a good reason to ban or suspend the offenders from the forum, not ban everyone from the chat. If these people posted the same stuff on a thread would everyone not be aloud to post any more or would the person be banned or suspended. i just don't get why punish the ones that did nothing wrong, but the ones that did do something wrong just kept getting warnings.

it comes down to this. this is kelli's site (i do not see you paying the bills) she can do what she wants to it. so why keep on with all of the whining and crying and just deal with it?

THE WHISPERER

it comes down to this. this is kelli's site

That's right this is Kelli's site so why don't you let her respond to me quoting her.

(i do not see you paying the bills)

and i don't see you paying the bills either so why don't you let those who are play Sheriff.

so why keep on with all of the whining and crying and just deal with it?

i wasn't whining nor crying, i was giving my opinion. which the last time i checked i was still aloud to do that.

so if your done TROLLING maybe we could let someone that might have an educated opinion respond

robin

That's right this is Kelli's site so why don't you let her respond to me quoting her.
i am not quoting her. i am stating the obvious. :main_rolleyes:

also she is not in town. she is on her way to a show right now. so figured i would point out the obvious.

as far as whining and crying. you seem to be the only one still on about this subject.

it's like when i was little. one of my brothers kept forgetting to put away the playboy magazines back under the sink. my mother warned them that if they kept leaving them out she was going to do something about it. my brothers ignored her warnings. then one day one of my three brothers went to grab a playboy magazine out from under the sink and they were all gone. she had thrown them out. after that the subscription that came to the house got thrown away as soon as it came in the mail. the other boys got punished for the other brothers unwillingness to go by her rules.

maybe you did not leave out the magazine however it was left out so many times you and others are paying the price for someone elses doings. this is how life works. life is not fair. grow up and quit pissin your pants about not being able to "chat". you sound like a child

robin

i just checked out your profile photo and if that is you in it you look like a grown man. why act so childish? it is just a chat room. since the chat room is gone maybe you can participate more on the main forums. maybe?

THE WHISPERER

i am not quoting her. i am stating the obvious. :main_rolleyes:

i didn't say you were quoting her i said:

let her respond to me quoting her.

i am stating the obvious. :main_rolleyes:

No your trolling.
it comes down to this. this is kelli's site (i do not see you paying the bills) she can do what she wants to it. so why keep on with all of the whining and crying and just deal with it?
None of what you said was necessary. you said it to push buttons. which you do quite frequently, and continue to get away with it because your the teachers pet. :main_yes:

also she is not in town. she is on her way to a show right now. so figured i would point out the obvious.

no you figured you would elect yourself Sheriff. I'm sure she is capable of answering when she gets back.

as far as whining and crying. you seem to be the only one still on about this subject.

I'm not still on this i just got on this. i haven't been around a lot lately. so i haven't been apart of all this. so now that i'm on here, i'm using that opportunity to ask. Didn't know there was a time limit to ask about things that happen when your not around. you originally could have asked why i was still on this but instead you use terms like WHINING AND CRYING. See where the whole TROLLING thing comes in? (probably not)

it's like when i was little. one of my brothers kept forgetting to put away the playboy magazines back under the sink. my mother warned them that if they kept leaving them out she was going to do something about it. my brothers ignored her warnings. then one day one of my three brothers went to grab a playboy magazine out from under the sink and they were all gone. she had thrown them out. after that the subscription that came to the house got thrown away as soon as it came in the mail. the other boys got punished for the other brothers unwillingness to go by her rules.

maybe you did not leave out the magazine however it was left out so many times you and others are paying the price for someone elses doings.

this was a horrible example your mom couldn't stop your brothers from using the bathroom. Kelli can stop those from using the forum.

TROLL

and quit pissin your pants

TROLL

you sound like a child

TROLL

you sound like a child

why because i asked this:

don't understand why the people that abused it weren't removed, instead of punishing the people that didn't abuse it.

or this:

what was childish about either one? I think this is more than a good enough example on how you troll Robin. so unless you have something to say on this subject that doesn't involve TROLLING how about you zip your lip.

got spots?

leo lover
LOL at "brace yourself"
lets get off this argument, if you too wish to continue use pm or the new chat lawl.
The thing is yea it got removed because of people abusing it. Why? because it is easier to get rid of chat then like 25 members.

Khrysty

I support Kelli's decision, but I do have to say...you really get to know people in chat.

As a new member, I made the majority of my friends on GF through the chat. I hope one day soon she does bring it back so that new members can have that opportunity as well :)

robin

i didn't say you were quoting her i said:

No your trolling.
None of what you said was necessary. you said it to push buttons. which you do quite frequently, and continue to get away with it because your the teachers pet. :main_yes:

no you figured you would elect yourself Sheriff. I'm sure she is capable of answering when she gets back.

I'm not still on this i just got on this. i haven't been around a lot lately. so i haven't been apart of all this. so now that i'm on here, i'm using that opportunity to ask. Didn't know there was a time limit to ask about things that happen when your not around. you originally could have asked why i was still on this but instead you use terms like WHINING AND CRYING. See where the whole TROLLING thing comes in? (probably not)

this was a horrible example your mom couldn't stop your brothers from using the bathroom. Kelli can stop those from using the forum.

TROLL

TROLL

TROLL

why because i asked this:

or this:

what was childish about either one? I think this is more than a good enough example on how you troll Robin. so unless you have something to say on this subject that doesn't involve TROLLING how about you zip your lip.

poor boy, you don't know anything about me. you are simply a follower. go away now. i have better things to do than try and communicate with a whining child. i think i will go take care of my animals, check my eggs and perhaps try and help some people out here on the site. so if trying to help people and taking care of my geckos and checking my eggs is being a troll then i guess i am guilty.

THE WHISPERER

More name calling. Still TROLLING huh?

I'm not whining, just sick of your crap like so many others here and decided i"m not gonna sit back and let you continue trolling us.

KelliH

Now that I am back in town I will try to address this AGAIN. I feel I already gave you a sufficient answer however since apparently that was not good enough for you I will expand on my original answer.

I did ban the chatroom offenders.

I also closed chat because it made my life easier not to have to deal with it. Is there anything else you need to ask me about this?

Last edited:

KelliH

More name calling. Still TROLLING huh?

I'm not whining, just sick of your crap like so many others here and decided i"m not gonna sit back and let you continue trolling us.

If you have a problem with someone's posts, put them on ignore. That's what the feature is for.

THE WHISPERER said:
None of what you said was necessary. you said it to push buttons. which you do quite frequently, and continue to get away with it because your the teachers pet.

Rick, don't you ever accuse me of being biased to that extent again. No one gets special treatment here. Not Robin, not you, not Ron Tremper himself. You accusing Robin of being a troll was sort of funny to me since you were doing exactly the same thing she was doing in this thread, which is why you BOTH got infractions for it.

THE WHISPERER

I asked this because after your first post i obviously was still in question on why those that did nothing wrong were getting something taken away from them. If you would have just said :

I also closed chat because it made my life easier not to have to deal with it.

i probably wouldn't have waisted my time asking. But when i'm curious about something i"m gonna ask.

Rick, don't you ever accuse me of being biased to that extent again. No one gets special treatment here. Not Robin, not you, not Ron Tremper himself. You accusing Robin of being a troll was sort of funny to me since you were doing exactly the same thing she was doing in this thread, which is why you BOTH got infractions for it.

Sorry you took offense to that but really can you blame me for feeling that way? i can't even begin to tell you how many people on this forum that i speak to privatly that constantly complain about her picking fights, name calling, and pushing buttons. and the fact that she has made it very clear that you and her are so close and such good friends. Yet she was allowed to keep doing that for so long. one can't help but think that there is some favoritism going on. I got 3 points for this, if she had gotten 3 points for every time she did this to someone she would have gotten suspended a long time ago. so there was obviously some special treatment going on.

I only responded the way i did because i wasn't gonna take it anymore, she's been pulling this stuff for way to long. people can only be pushed for so long before they start pushing back.

Visit our friends