Just a suggestion...

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
I do have people that like me on here, so I really don't know why you think i AM BITCHING. i MEAN...THE ONLY REASON I EVEN ATTEND THIS THREAD IS TO see what everyone is talking about. Trust me, I've moved on and am happier than ever at this point......I don't understand why you think I am mad or whatever..why?

Taquiq

JK Herp
Show us you've moved on, don't say it. You will find people will like you more if you don't make threads like these and then act as if everything is fine when people are yelling at you.

Pinky81

Ok this is getting beyond ridiculous David you are tryin way too hard and it is annoying. Here is a suggestion for YOU. STOP starting threads!!!! Your not real good at it at this point! STOP using the SUGGESTION forum. START replying to other people's threads...great place to start is SHOW OFF YOUR LEOs Forum and INTRODUCTION Forum...I started here just READING...then as I knew more I started replying to people's threads more. If you truly are interested in being part of this forum, then why don't you start by posting some pics of your own leo's..SMH

Taquiq

JK Herp
You have started 29 threads in 24 days. That's more than a thread per day. If you were on here for a year going at this pace, you would have started 441 threads. That's more than most 5 year members have started. So please, start replying to other peoples threads even if it's just "Nice looking Leo!" People will appreciate it.

Also, 29% of your posts are either complaining about something, or saying how you will "move on". I am not trying to be rude or mean, I'm just stating some facts.

Russ S

Re-Member
wouldn't it ge great if someone would just close this thread and any others like it as I don't feel they are productive in the least.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
David, I am beginning to wonder if you are trolling, or just craving attention. Either way, you are definitely having a hard time fitting in to this online community with all your 'pity parties' and 'suggestions'. I have a suggestion for you... if you don't like this forum, go find another one that suits your requirements. Better yet, start your own forum!

Holly12

Ya know what I am going to agree with Russ someone needs to close this thread because this is geting way out of hand here. As we can all see it looks like Dave is not going to stop his pitty party here. I know Iam really tired of it and I think others are also so Kelli or some other mod can you please close this thread.

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
To be honest eryone....I agree. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD! It is annoying, and repetitive and To quote someone on here "I need to stop talking about how I have moved on....and just move on". Thats what I plan on doing. I don't have to like what everyone has said, but quite frankly I don't really have to care either and even though I APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS....this thread is definately becoming a big buzzkill. I have better things to talk about on here like my Leo's health (if you saw my post) and about RELEVANT things....and to reply to people. ALSO- I have pics on my leos on here, plus everything else I have (pinky81! haha...joking), so please by all means check out my albums, ok? Thank you for your time and all I will be doing on this thread from now on is making sure it is gone!

roger

PPl u are all wasting energy arguing.This is a site to give newcomers advice and to share the excitement and passion of leopard geckos.Why dont we try to put the energy into helping others who are truly seeking help.Lets move forward shall we !!

Visit our friends