Just a suggestion...

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
I was wondering where the best place to put posts on incubating, eggs, and anything to do with the 2 would be? I feel there should be something specific on here for that, but thats just my thoughts. Is something like that IN PROGRESS, or would you concider it? Let me know.

Holly12

If you are talking about crested gecko eggs then go to the the forum that says crested geckos and you will be able to post there.

im faster

Should Slow Down
polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

Pinky81

I was wondering where the best place to put posts on incubating, eggs, and anything to do with the 2 would be? I feel there should be something specific on here for that, but thats just my thoughts. Is something like that IN PROGRESS, or would you concider it? Let me know.

WINNING!! LOL :main_thumbsup:

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
What does "winning!" mean...I'm confused. Anyway, thank you all but that wasn't exactly what I was saying. I understand that there is a crested gecko section and a leo section....and even a LEO EGG/INCUBATION section. The thing is that it seems that the egg section is primarily a leo eggs section instead of any eggs and was wondering why. Thats cool if I have to go to a particular gecko/lizard section and post under discussion...I was just wondering what the best way to go about it tho. Thanks again.

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
I don't know what "WINNING" means...ummm...thanks for the comments, I guess, and if you are trying to be mean....it won't affect me anymore so save your breath. if not, please....proceed!

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
oh..and "Ninja duo", I am not sure why you think i am trying too hard, but thanks for saying something I guess....i don't want to seem like I am. Haha.

im faster

Should Slow Down
oh..and "Ninja duo", I am not sure why you think i am trying too hard, but thanks for saying something I guess....i don't want to seem like I am. Haha.

You are trying to hard buy posting over and over trying to get people to like you..

the worst wat to try to get someone to like you is trying like that.

make relevant posts. and dont start anymore stupid threads.. and dont post about how you have changed.. just prove it

Holly12

Oh my and you wonder Dave why I will not talk to you in pms this is why I don't want to here about all of this crap. Now stop the bull shit and move on you want others to like you okay then like faster said prove it.

Visit our friends