Don't laugh at me, I got bitten...

sk8ergrl927

I got the same bite, just not that bad. It was a quick nip to tell me enough kisses for one day. lol

Emma318

I need sleep.
Wow, this thread has opened my eyes to a question I never thought of before: Am I the only one (lol, at least the only female) who has never kissed, or even had an inclination to kiss her geckos? It's just not something I would ever think of doing for this (and other) reasons! Which leads me to a question for all you gecko-kissing people out there: Do you do it solely for your own uh, pleasure? enjoyment? You don't think the gecko benefits or enjoys it in any way, correct? If anything, I'd think it would stress them out more to have a huge pair of (predator) eyes that close to them! Now I'm curious about this...

N

Necromantica

your not the only one, I do not kiss my geckos.. I know what they like to do in their water dish right after I clean it lol.And ontop of that I have never been bitten, well not hard. The only gecko that ever bit me was an albino from back years ago, was a warning nip, no cuts, no pain, just a tap on the hand.

On the note of your bite, it sounds like an act of superiority after smelling a male, he latched on and attempted the alligator roll to take charge, wrestle you down, and let you know who the man is.

Your gecko has claimed his alpha badge. Expect a future ego problem.

And that silly corky grin just shows hes thinkin "yea, stud right here, all the ladies better have been watchin ;)"

Visit our friends