Cat forum

Should GeckosForums.net add a Cat Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
hahaha felicia, cute cat, what doesnt belong in that picture? is that a leopard gecko tail hanging out of your ctas mouth lol, :p
awsome pics, i think there should be a forum for cats here.
thanks alot
brett

LeosForLess

I dont know if we should use space to make another forum, or just make a Mammal forum. I think this is mainly a leo site, and with all the animals constantly being added, who knows what may be next, aliens!!!

L

LadyGecko

BalloonzForU said:
All Beautiful cats!!!!

Nico reminds me of Morris!!! Does anyone remember Morris, or old enough to remember him?

Ummmmmmm.yeah-I grew up with Morris on TV (it was my fav commercial) and i think the great thing about all of the cats that they used is that they were all from rescue shelters

Sandy

S

sacredcreatures

I think there should be one since we have a dog forum, I raise Manx cats and it would be cool to show pics and talk to other cat lovers. I am going to post my dogs pics very soon. Because I have 4, 3 are G sheps and 1 is a yorkie( my late moms dog). So I voted yes!!!!! Deb

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
BalloonzForU said:
I like the idea of keeping it balanced dog and cats, but I know Kelli wants to keep the site from getting cluttered. Maybe a K-9/Feline forum!
I think that would be a good idea. Put the dogs and cats together and see who prevails. lol

S

sacredcreatures

Felicia and Paul. I think thats a better idea. Because that way if people want to see our other pets- dogs and cats they can go there but where do we put our not dog/cat pets? Because I have some of those too and they are very interesting and not the usual pet Rabbit or Hamster. LOL Deb :D

SaSobek

im up for a mixed one too and im the one that started this :D or even just a mammal one would do. that way we dont leave any one out. :D
because yes this is the gecko forum. and i will say a great place for the sharing of info that im sure all helps us.

preacherman

Gecko Genetics
I guess I have to vote yes now since we just got our first kitten ever this past week. I hope I don't become one of those wierd cat people:main_no:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
She's a really cute cat Jason!

I agree with the dogs/cats forum, but think it should include all of our furred friends. Maybe call it the "Furry Friends" Forum?

gixxer3420

mmm, cats ha. Cats are cool, I personally don't own any. My bulldog seems not to like them at all for some reason. No biggie I hate the smell of cat litter. I think if you want a cat forum thats cool. Probably should be called "Animal Forum". This way anyone with furry creatures can post in there. Just my thougths on this thread.

ReptileMan27

I think it would be fair being as their is a dog forum, I think the best thing to do is to just make the dog section, a Dog/Cat section, instead of them each having their own section. Just my opionion though

P

pawsfoot

I agree that we should add cats to the Dog Forum, or maybe we should just call it the other pet forum. That way people with hedgehogs and ferrets and all sorts of different pets can post them as well. I have 2 cats as well and they entertain the heck out of me. They are at my moms right now because we are going on vacation and I don't have a pic of them on my computer, but when I get one I will post it.

Scott&Nikki

marula said:
we can put dog and cat in the same section like "other pet" forum..
so the more important section will be for geckos and reptiles, but there are possibilities to tolking about dogs, cats, horses or birds in this pet forum!

I like Marula's idea with the "other pet" forum. I just posted pics of my bird in a random area because I didn't really see a spot that it fit in.

Visit our friends