Cat forum

Should GeckosForums.net add a Cat Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaSobek

she is a blue cream tortie mitted Ragdoll. and thank you yes she is a beauty :D . but im biased cause im her dad hahahah. she is just weird with that split face.

marula

i love ragdoll! my boyfriend promise to me to buy a ragdoll for me when we go back to italy! i love them...the "doll cat" with the extremly flexible body and the dimension of a little panter but the heart of the most sweet lamb ...i love them!and this one is fantastic with his split nose!!!!

GekkoGalaksen

Oh...Ragdoll!
A long time ago I was breeding Persers and at that time I was dreaming of a Ragdoll. They wasn´t available in Sweden at that time.

marula

we can put dog and cat in the same section like "other pet" forum..
so the more important section will be for geckos and reptiles, but there are possibilities to tolking about dogs, cats, horses or birds in this pet forum!

W

wsmitty

SaSobek,

Your ragdoll is one of the coolest cat's i've ever seen! A cat forum is a great idea! Here is a pic. of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LadyGecko

You've got my vote

Ghost

lickingnose1fw1.jpg

Sandra

marula said:
we can put dog and cat in the same section like "other pet" forum..
so the more important section will be for geckos and reptiles, but there are possibilities to tolking about dogs, cats, horses or birds in this pet forum!
I agree.

SaSobek

Looks Like we All have some beautiful cats. This was my other cat Isabelle. Unfortunately she also perished in the fire that we had in March. It was very hard. She was the greatest cat. She actually used to open up the bins and lay in there with the geckos. She was a weird one. She was also a Ragdoll.
View attachment 3095

View attachment 3096

Last edited:

GekkoGalaksen

I think you have started to know me now...and have found out that I love pics:D
I love to look at others animals and I often take pics of my own...

So here comes the cats...

The first one is "Ã…di", the cat of my life. He died a few years ago and no cat in the whole world can replace him. I was lucky to have him for 12 years...

3-11.jpg

2-10.jpg

The next two is "Stygga" and "Ester" and the third one is "Cleo" a lovely female that we got from a rescuecenter...a few weeks after that we got her home she gave birth to four kittens and the fifth one is "Sparris" that became our favorite...
All these cats are still in Sweden, living with my ex boyfriend. And they rule the house now when I have moved...

4-7.jpg

1-14.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-4.jpg

7.jpg

11-2.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

The last one...well, let me introduce you to "Laban" (a word for a little gangster in Danish)! We got her from a rescue center here in Denmark and she is a darling, even when she is laying in the birdhouse...

Laban1.jpg

Visit our friends