Who got new geckos from Kelli???

M

myk415

Here is my new girl , she arrived @ 9:30 AM. She is already getting me into so much trouble. I kept opening her sweaterbox to look at her (so I was late for work) and now I that I am home from work, nothing is getting done because I am still trying to take pics of her. My wife is starting to get pissed because I keep telling her to look at this KILLER gecko at 2:10 AM. Thanks again Kelli for this girl and thank you to my wife, who bought her for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
capitalcitygeckos said:
Come on now Jeremy, don't make Marcia and I come over there:argue: ! Oh, and BTW, I'm the other JL :sneaky: . And this JL isn't American, I'm from the Great White North lol. I'm hoping to have Kelli ship these out to me next week.

Damn, Canadians. lol :p

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Jeremy Letkey said:
I know there are more out ther lets see em, come on!!

There are other JL's out there also. So don't think that any of those ugly Tremper things are coming to live over here. :p

I think I know who the other JL is but I don't want to out anybody who lives in the USA. lol :main_thumbsup:

LMAO! Jeremy, were you hinting towards me??????? If so, ok, I am busted, here are my geckos from Kelli:

Male Jungle Het Bell (Kellis original male from her Jungle Bell project)

MaleJungleHet_Bell.jpg

A Female Stripe Het Bell:

Female_Stripe_Het_Bell.JPG

Male Het Raptor

Male_Het_RAPTOR3.JPG

And a Female Snake Eyed Raptor

Female_Snake-Eyed_Raptor1.JPG

Female_Snake-Eyed_Raprtor_Eye_shot.JPG

C

capitalcitygeckos

Wicked geckos Jeanne! Nice pick ups.
Take care,
Jason

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Alot of nice geckos here. Jeremy, congrats on the RW!

Edited to say: I didnt know Kelli was sending out boxes to everyone! LOL Yoohoo Kelli?? C`mon now??

nwheat

More gorgeous geckos from Kelli!! They're all just beautiful, everyone! :D Jeanne - I guessed at least one of those JL's was probably you, but WOW what an awesome group!

tradergreg

I couldn't believe my eyes...

These two were even more awesome when I opened the box from Kelli. They are a pair of RAPTORs and I can't wait for 2007!!!

Visit our friends