Where to buy leopard Geckos online?

bettafish

Ohai There!
Where's a good place to buy Leopard Geckos online in CANADA? They dont have to be those fancy colorful $300 ones, because I wont spend that much on one since I wont breed, I'm happy with a Normal. :D It would be most appreciated!

shiftygecko

If you are just looking for a normal then go to your local pet store. They should have some. It would be alot cheaper also. You wouldnt have to pay shipping.

bettafish

Ohai There!
If you are just looking for a normal then go to your local pet store. They should have some. It would be alot cheaper also. You wouldnt have to pay shipping.

I suppose I should have included I am 3 hours away from any petstore, and my mom wouldnt drive me xD It's entirely possible that when we go to stock up on things in the city that I get one, however that could be in summer or even longer. I just wanted a link to have in case I dont get to go to the petstore three hours away. ;)

fl_orchidslave

All breeders end up with normal gex being a by-product of numerous pairings. All of the offspring aren't the beautiful morphs we breed for. But there is no need to list these on websites, as they are readily available anywhere most of the time. As Gixxer said, give them a call and see what all they have.

Visit our friends