What other.....

IMacBevan

gecko species do you keep? And why do you keep them? I'm curious what else other than Leopards everyone keeps, whether it is Cresteds, AFT's, etc.

If you discount the other 22ish species I work (snakes, lizards, chelonia, amphibia)with on and off, I'm currently keeping leopards and AFTs. I'm hoping to get a Coleonyx project going soon (yeah right, I need another project like I need another hole in the head....) But the inquisitive mind must be satiated.....

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
Goldens and Gargoyles..

just like to have a different types and see how each live and are kept.. we intend to breed the gargs in the future..

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Besides Leopard Geckos, I work with:

- Tucson Banded Geckos (Coleonyx bogerti) because they are just like miniature leos.
- Yucatan Banded Geckos (Coleonyx elegans) because they are really cool and no one else works with them.
- Knobtail Geckos (Nephrurus levis) because they look like little cartoon characters and walk around like bulldogs.
- Thick-tailed geckos (Underwoodisaurus milii) because they are cute little buggers and very sweet.

Select Gex

I do not currently have any geckos but I have kept..

Coleonyx spp.
Diplodactylus damaeus
Diplodactylus stenodactylus
Goniurosaurus luii
Oedura castelnaui
Underwoodisaurus milii
Nephrurus levis levis
Teratolepis fasciata (Viper geckos)
Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Crested gecko)

And of course Eublepharis macularius, the leopard gecko

I wonder if I missed anything..

mrcsk8ter44445

Baseball=Life
i keep 3 cresteds,and a gargoyle because they're easy to keep and fun to have. O yea also 2 sugar gliders because they're real friendly and are just cool to have

paulnj

I have a tokay rescue who is my attack dog (Barks and Bites) and a male amel velvet gecko that I got at a show for dirt cheap from a walk around seller.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have 1 crested gecko, 1 gold dust day gecko,1 phelsuma klemmeri, a pair of coleonyx bogerti and a bearded dragon. I'm not planning on breeding anything besides the leopard geckos and the coleonyx who keep laying infertile eggs.

Aliza

Visit our friends