These two were suppose to be females

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
But they still turned out OK :D

147_22.jpg

149_22.jpg

BlackDiamondGeckos

I had a bunch of TSMs that turned out to be females. I bought a TS 2.3 group from VMS about 2 years ago- all females. Went to some local breeder for a male, a VS male- turned out to be female:main_robin:. I was like wow, I MUST be the lady's man... :main_rolleyes:

This year too. Another VS male turned out to be a female. That's 6 geckos in 2 years... but that's ok, this last 'mess-up' got me a hell of a deal on a male proven mack snow enigma het raptor- can't complain.

N

Nigel4less

They barely look OK, Thad. You should send them over to me so I can put them into a Rehab program and get them eating for you ;)

Tanga

Oh shoot Thad, just OK? You need to get your eyes checked, those are out of this world amazing.

Bellalee

Your right.. probably should get rid of them .. and I will gladly take them off your hands if you need the space.. ;)

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Thanks everyone for you kind remarks.

They barely look OK, Thad. You should send them over to me so I can put them into a Rehab program and get them eating for you ;)

Don't worry Nigel, we're building our Dubia colony up.

Your right.. probably should get rid of them .. and I will gladly take them off your hands if you need the space.. ;)

:main_laugh: I'm sure you would Rachel.

Tommy13b

They look awsome thad, my old bell female layed an egg today, not sure if its firtle, and the girl i bought off of you has shead twice and is eating alot better now.

Visit our friends