serving size of Crested Gecko diet for Adult Gargoyle

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
As some of you may have seen my posts I just got a gorgeous Female Gargoyle at the repticon show in Orlando last weekend.

The instructions for Crested Gecko Diet MRP say mix two parts water with one part MRP. How much is one part? A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a thimble??

they aren't exactly clear on how much to use although it says that the small bottle makes a 1\2 pound of food...

:main_huh:

thanks in advance...

mj

robin

i would suggest gargoyle gecko diet but if you use the CGD add some extra calcium to it. one part would mean if you use one teaspoon of cdg then you need to use two teaspoons of water
1:2 ratio

and the amount you give them depends on how much the gecko will eat but whatever it is, however much cgd you put in there put two equal parts of water in to mix it.

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
Hey Robin!

well from what I've read about the Cresto Gecko Diet as opposed to the Gargoyle gecko diet is that the Crested is much sweeter and they like it a lot more. My two year old female has been raised on it and from what the breeder told me she hates the GGD and grew and did much better on the CGD.

I'll try the teaspoon with the water and add a little calcium to be safe. I'll post pics soon. Shes awesome.

robin

ok i understand just add extra calcium to it and maybe every other feeding just a tiny pinch of vitamins :)

gargoyles seen to need much more calcium than cresteds. or if you get the gargoyle diet you can add some baby food to it to give it a sweeter taste :)

Visit our friends