Really...?

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
"" One thing that will not be tolerated is abuse of this site, it's moderators, and/or it's members. We do have a warning point system in place here that will be enforced by the staff. The following are some of the violations of our T.O.S., and they apply to every feature on our site, including the private message and email system. We do reserve the right to add additional violations as needed.

*The use of profanity is considered a violation of the T.O.S. Please be aware that using the asterik (*) sign or other symbols rather than the letters does NOT make it OK to use profanity here, and is considered breaking the TOS. Abbreviated acronyms are not allowed when they contain a word meant to stand for the "F" word. If you use the acronyms "WTF" or "LMFAO" expect to receive a warning or infraction.

*Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Heated discussions and/or debates are fine, but please stick to the issues and do not make it personal. Threatening another member with physical violence is not allowed.
""

So when does this come into effect? few, not a lot but few, do not follow ALL of the rules given to us, as GFee's, on day one. I've seen it happen now a few times on this site, with no concequence's. :main_thumbsdown:

robin

"" One thing that will not be tolerated is abuse of this site, it's moderators, and/or it's members. We do have a warning point system in place here that will be enforced by the staff. The following are some of the violations of our T.O.S., and they apply to every feature on our site, including the private message and email system. We do reserve the right to add additional violations as needed.

*The use of profanity is considered a violation of the T.O.S. Please be aware that using the asterik (*) sign or other symbols rather than the letters does NOT make it OK to use profanity here, and is considered breaking the TOS. Abbreviated acronyms are not allowed when they contain a word meant to stand for the "F" word. If you use the acronyms "WTF" or "LMFAO" expect to receive a warning or infraction.

*Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Heated discussions and/or debates are fine, but please stick to the issues and do not make it personal. Threatening another member with physical violence is not allowed.
""

So when does this come into effect? few, not a lot but few, do not follow ALL of the rules given to us, as GFee's, on day one. I've seen it happen now a few times on this site, with no concequence's. :main_thumbsdown:

how do you know it is not being enforced? if you have a specific problem why not send one of the moderators a note or even kellih (the site owner) a note?

Russ S

Re-Member
We can not possibly see every post. That is why we have a feature called "Report post". If you, or anyone else sees something that you think needs to be addressed, simply click on the little triangle and let us know.

On a side note. Don't you think it would have been better to discuss this in a more private manner? Perhaps in a p.m. to Kelli or any of the moderators.

We try really hard to be fair to everyone here. And posts like this make it much harder for Kelli to get good people to do the job.

Last edited:

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Uh oh, the GF police (the "F" doesn't stand for you know what) are out on patrol today. Everybody make sure you use your blinkers, come to complete stops and drive the speed limit. Have a nice day!:)

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
worded that a little funky. Not to say nothing is being done, but it's repetitive. I like to crack a smile or sometimes even LOL when I read posts but when my heart starts-a-racin, and sweat starts pouring, there's something preposteroustly wrong

KelliH

Lee... we have no idea what specific post or thread you are referring to. We would have no way to know unless the post or posts are reported. Have you reported any posts that you feel are TOS violations? Also, how would you know whether any specific actions were taken by the staff? We try to keep any infractions or warnings a private matter between us and the user.

KelliH

Uh oh, the GF police (the "F" doesn't stand for you know what) are out on patrol today. Everybody make sure you use your blinkers, come to complete stops and drive the speed limit. Have a nice day!:)

LOL at the GF Police.

You guys would hate this website if we did not have the TOS we do! All we ask is that when folks utilize GeckoForums that they respect the staff, myself, and all the other members here enough to follow the rules we have in place. :D

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
My GF police comment wasn't aimed at you Kelli or other mods...it was meant to be toward the OP...they were posting on a few threads earlier about don't do this and don't do that....it was just my dry sense of humor.

I personally enjoy being told what to do and what I can or cannot say! Yes sir! Yes ma'am! How high you want me to jump??

Visit our friends