pure eclips or eclips het for bell

gecko breeder

can someone help me find this, im srry but its rely hard for me to find lol thanks, im looking to buy

MiamiLeos

Jon at SF Geckos has the most amazing pure Eclipses I personally have ever seen. I just got 3 more from him last week and I couldnt be happier. Pics do these animals no justice, really. Shoot him a PM ;)

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Jon at SF Geckos has the most amazing pure Eclipses I personally have ever seen. I just got 3 more from him last week and I couldnt be happier. Pics do these animals no justice, really. Shoot him a PM ;)

Jon's are not pure eclipses. I just picked two up from him and he said he has not breed for the pure but he has breed for the carrot tail. By doing this he has reduced the chances of them being tremper but they will need proven out.

Maybe we can get Jon on this post to clarify.

MiamiLeos

I believe he has several projects going, as many of us do. Also, I dont feel that any breeder can honestly sell an Eclipse right now as 'pure' without test breeding every animal, or their parents. We are just starting to clean up the Eclipse gene so any good breeder, unless they have proved other wise, should sell their Eclipses with poss hets. JMO though :)

MiamiLeos

Jon sold them to me with my understanding that they have an extremely low rate of being het Tremper, less than 25%. I then have taken the initiative to test breed, assuring that they are pure before selling my offspring labled as pure.

Visit our friends