One of my other hobbies

waterfaller1

Update: Wow all the old photos are gone...time for some new ones.:) We bought our first home in the latter part of last year & built a new 90 gal to replace the old 75. I moved the nano tank as it was. These photos were taken during the build & shortly after the move. Enjoy!

Picture1089.jpg

Picture1092.jpg

Picture1095.jpg

Picture1123.jpg

Picture1127.jpg

waterfaller1

Picture1262.jpg

the refugium

Picture1176.jpg

The nano

Picture1184.jpg

new additions...
IMG_3187.jpg

took out both blue clams & replaced them with this lavender one..

IMG_3189.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That is a fantastic cabinet you built. I am amazed. Can you come over and build us a few for our Fish Tank? The refugium looks awesome as well. Does it share filtration with the 90 gallon or is it set up by itself? Your Tanks are simply amazing. Very cute Puppy too. :)

waterfaller1

Thanks so much! The refugium was moved and just set up in another stand, but is almost 4 years old. It basicly IS the filtration for the 90.... that along with the rock & sand in the main tank. In the photos, the pumps you see are for a closed loop. The return pump which goes along side the sump on the right inside the stand is not in the photo. There is a protein skimmer & titanium heating tube in the sump as well.

GekkoGalaksen

I love the look of the tank and the cabinet...you really now the art of building (carpeting?) nice things!
We could use a man like you...any plans for a visit to Denmark? ;)

And the puppie...it´s beautiful, simply inresistble!

Visit our friends