OMG OW OW OW!!!!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Ouch!! Those flaps of loose skin on your finger will hurt like hell!! Don't do the dishes, make your other half do it ~

G

geckolover2006

what???
how the heck does a leo draw blood?i am surprised they can even bite crix in half....
EVIL VAMPIRE GECKOS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
geckolover2006 said:
what???
how the heck does a leo draw blood?i am surprised they can even bite crix in half....
EVIL VAMPIRE GECKOS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ah, the words of someone who hasn't been bitten! They can be like mini sharks when they're in the mood for it!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I had a Tokay about 22 years ago or so (yes, I am that old) that used to tear through faux leather gloves that I had on when I fed it. He made me bleed once, which is when I decided the gloves were necessary. I have also bled from a Madagascar Giant Day Gecko (he wasn't trying to sell me insurance though) and many many snakes. The Leo bite was a surprise (both times...lol) and no less painful considering I got nailed by my two largest males at the time (over 80 grams with large heads). Shanti is correct, they can be like mini-sharks if the moon catches them right, or if you frighten them enough to draw a panic strike.

Visit our friends