Old Version

The Gecko Person

I think the layout should be switched back to how it used to be. I haven't been on here in almost a year. I had my geckos taken away and now I'm getting them back. I think it was easier to use when it was all listed out on the main page, like under leopard geckos have general discussion, then to the right the latest thread, under that show off your leos, to the right the latest thread, and repeating it for all the rest.
I thought there used to be a feeder insect forum on here, but when I looked I couldn't find it. I was looking for the big letters about feeder insects like it was a forum, not a sub-forum. I found it by searching feeder insects, clicking a thread about crickets, then seeing what forum it was in.
I think it would be a lot easier to read and use if the website changed back, so it was similar to how it used to be.

The Gecko Person

how long was it before they changed it? I think it seemed like it worked well. It took longer to scroll down, but was a lot easier to find things.

4mb3r

Wicked Gecko Queen
Ive been on here for awhile, and even was on here looking at other peoples posts before even signing up and its been like this for awhile now

Dimidiata

Go to the thread "How can GF be improved" make your request there, it shall be discussed amongst the members and mods,common sense makes judgement. Thats the best info i can give you.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Nobody likes it when things get changed. Everybody protests and complains about it when things are changed. Eventually, we get used to it and feel better... until things get changed again.

The Gecko Person

I still like it better listed out, just because I think it is easier to see all the sub-forums, then click the one I want to read. It also showed the most recent thread in each subf-orum.

Visit our friends