New updated home for our Dexter and Morgan

karencowboymojo

Karencowboymojo&TUC
This is there 4Th house. We really love the way it turned out and they have so much room, it is 48x24x18 they love the log and they seem at home. The wood walls make them feel secure from predators (even though there are none LOL) We picked the tank up at the Repticon show at the Belton TX Expo center Saturday it is custom made from Temple TX. What do Ya all think of our set up? They have shed twice in 3 weeks and have gained weight here are pictures of there bright colors the day after they shed, they are so pretty.

Last edited:

karencowboymojo

Karencowboymojo&TUC
Nice geckos and set-up! :)
I tell ya are all these little guys spoiled? I have a crystal long worm dish that is low and clear and they know they are in there because they walked up and looked at them yesterday when i took zoo med meal worm dish out. Those dishes suck because the worms hide under the lip of the lid and it makes it hard for your little guys to catch worm's. They seem to wait for mommy to feed them, They seem to like the worms dropped right in front of them and they just poke there head's out of the moist cave and grab them. They are either spoiled or lazy?? I think spoiled LOL. By the money we have spent in the last 3 weeks i know they are.

GeekyGecko

I tell ya are all these little guys spoiled? I have a crystal long worm dish that is low and clear and they know they are in there because they walked up and looked at them yesterday when i took zoo med meal worm dish out. Those dishes suck because the worms hide under the lip of the lid and it makes it hard for your little guys to catch worm's. They seem to wait for mommy to feed them, They seem to like the worms dropped right in front of them and they just poke there head's out of the moist cave and grab them. They are either spoiled or lazy?? I think spoiled LOL. By the money we have spent in the last 3 weeks i know they are.

All 7 of mine are spoiled. Hahaha! Initially none of them would eat mealies out of bowls, which I used like gatorade caps. I had to hand feed each one by dropping mealies in by tongs, just to make sure they ate. I have since bought some of those cheap plastic no-escape cups. They work like a charm. ;)

Your setup is really great!! I love how cute they are when they poke their heads out!

karencowboymojo

Karencowboymojo&TUC
They are so sweet (-: Morgan just stares at me when i talk to him, like he knows what I'm saying. I like that i got good, pretty morph's from Petsmart. And coming from a place where they are handled daily It makes them tame. He cruses up my arm and on my hands. We dont take him away from there house yet as the are small and I dont want them to get lost if they decide to run for it. About the worm's we went to the repticon show in Belton TX. I have read so many good things on the phoenix worm, they are supper high in calcium and phosphorous so i decided to buy 200 of them, well they ate maybe 2 or 3 then started spitting them out like they were gross LOL ?? Good thing I have about 700 millies on hand.

.leopardgeckos.

Lol, They're definitely spoiled and look very healthy!:main_yes: Good job taking care of your geckos.

karencowboymojo

Karencowboymojo&TUC
Lol, They're definitely spoiled and look very healthy!:main_yes: Good job taking care of your geckos.
Thanks (-: they are very healthy and have good appetites. They like me to feed them at 5:30 am when we get up and again they seem to want more worms at 2PM after I run. I used to have Rotties they were just as spoiled. LOL No mater what kind of animal you have you always should be nice and take the best care of them as you know how.

Visit our friends