New Tokay

John N

JCN Reptiles
Well I met up with my buddy Dizzmaldan today for a transaction for a Tokay. One hell of a male! More than a foot long and semi tame! Next show Ima buy some female buddies for him lol.

Picture667.jpg

Picture666.jpg

Picture665.jpg

D

dizzmaldan420

Glad you're happy with him. Now he can wake YOU up at 3 a.m. with his mating call.

BalloonzForU

Boy he looks mean. I think they are awesome but you won't get me to hold one. I like my fingers.

dizzmaldan420 said:
Glad you're happy with him. Now he can wake YOU up at 3 a.m. with his mating call.

LOL John, looks like 3am chat is back on. :) Wait? how loud are they?

John N

JCN Reptiles
lol 3am chats are gonna be back.

He actually bit me when I was moving in a cage to bring outside for pics. But, hes still very timid IMO.

N

Nastynotch

John N said:
lol 3am chats are gonna be back.

He actually bit me when I was moving in a cage to bring outside for pics. But, hes still very timid IMO.

my whitespotted geckos and today geckos are very close to the same breed. they're both semi agressive, there both the same size, they tend to have the same color eyes. and they have the same build (web toes, etc). the only difference is color

PS: Damnit john, you never came to pick me up, lol

PrototypeGeckos

Nice Tokay John, I had a Tokay years ago, and I purchased it not knowing of the little "song" they sing, man, the first night I woke up to that, its scared me to death, I thought someone was dying in my closet, lol.

Visit our friends