Narbc Cali

M

Montezuma

Golden Gate Geckos said:
I saw that poor little creature... what a shame. I felt like saying something, but decided keeping my mouth shut was the best thing to do (for a change).
LMAO! :drummer: Oh sorry, did I actually type that?

Well, I just went back and looked at that pic a bit closer:main_robin: ... When I bought Walkabout Reptiles, I was also the lucky (very sarcastic) purchaser of one very unfortunate very deformed leo. This poor little guy is still in my care as I refuse to sell him to anyone. He has one eye that is much smaller than it should be and one eye is completely missing. Thats not the end of it... his tail is identical to the one it that picture.
If I was at the show and saw this I would have piped up, I don't care who the heck anyone is or what reputation they hold... selling something like this is absolutely wrong. Trying to pass this on is like selling crypto infected geckos to everyone that breeds. :main_no:
... sorry, got worked up there....

tradergreg

I am so jealous and those pics are so awesome...

Xavier,
Great pictures! Since my son wasn't able to come with me this show, I wasn't able to walk the show until after lunch on Sunday. You got some get shots! I didn't see half of what you took pictures. Thanks very much for sharing them. Wish I had been checking the forums earlier! I really need to quit my job so I can focus on the important stuff! :main_yes:
Post more!
Greg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Wow! I really love those Blue Monitors! Amazing pictures! I really wish I didn't have to work for a living either, and I wish I could fly out to all the major Reptile Shows!

Visit our friends