More like HeckinGeckless

HeckinGecks

Hello! I've been lurking through the tortoise forum for a while & recently signed up, and decided I might as well sign up here too, since I'm already signed up over at Geckos Unlimited.

I currently have no geckos, and only have a rescue tort who will one day hopefully be Moving On Out™ to someplace better. However, I am "in the market" for a male gargoyle gecko, which is proving quite difficult, as I don't want to mail one in (I'm far too paranoid of something bad happening to the little guy) but I may pick one up when Repticon comes back to the area on June 10th.

Until then, I'll continue doing excessive research on the little guys (as I've been doing for nearly 8 months now) and soon creating a really good habitat for my future bab. Hopefully I'll be able to get lots of good insight here.

Yvonne G

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, and welcome!

We're trying to breathe some life back into this forum, so if you know gecko people encourage them to join. It's fun getting in on the ground floor of a small forum.

I don't know anything about geckos, but I'm here daily to make sure the spammers don't take us over. That's me, the spam bot getter!

HeckinGecks

Hi, and welcome!

We're trying to breathe some life back into this forum, so if you know gecko people encourage them to join. It's fun getting in on the ground floor of a small forum.

I don't know anything about geckos, but I'm here daily to make sure the spammers don't take us over. That's me, the spam bot getter!

Haha I did notice it's looking a bit dry here (and.. well.. so are all the other gecko forums I know of) but I'll let some friends know about it :D

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I make it a policy to respond to any gecko-related post here, but it's pretty slow. In addition, I always post the new GeckoTime article (one coming up this Tuesday). For reasons I don't understand, it seems that a disproportionate number of crested geckos are male and more gargoyle geckos are female. I'm very interested in doing a Gecko Time article about sex determination in geckos, but haven't been able to find an author yet. Replicon may be a good choice. I have had only positive experiences shipping and receiving geckos in the mail, if you decide you want to chance it. The jury is still out on whether gargoyles are temperature sexed or not. Good luck in your search.

Aliza

Visit our friends