geckogirl3

I was just wondering how a person would become one. I would never want to be one because i think caring for geckos and school is enough responsibility for me. just wondering.

KelliH

And you always, ALWAYS have to agree with EVERYTHING I say. You must swear your loyalty to me by signing your name in blood on the GeckoForums Moderator contract, you must always kiss my butt and you must always, ALWAYS reply to all of my posts by saying, "Wow Kelli, you are awesome!".

Russ S

Re-Member
Wow, Kelli. You are awesome!
And you always, ALWAYS have to agree with EVERYTHING I say. You must swear your loyalty to me by signing your name in blood on the GeckoForums Moderator contract, you must always kiss my butt and you must always, ALWAYS reply to all of my posts by saying, "Wow Kelli, you are awesome!".

justindh1

HAHA! I am glad to see some sense of humor here. Been kinda lacking in this department lately.

Marcia, I finally saw your mean ole lady website today. Don't know how I have missed it for this long but it made be laugh. :p:main_laugh::main_thumbsup:

Russ S

Re-Member
Do you get paid for being a moderator!!???? WHat does moderator do???

While we don't get paid, we do get to read through all the posts we possibly can in an attempt to be sure everyone is following the rules.
We don't do this to try to find rule breakers, we do it to keep the site a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.

Hard as we try, sometimes we do miss things that should be dealt with. It is at these times we ask that forum members use the report post feature to point out things we may have missed.

We also ask that every member familiarize themselves with the site TOS in order to prevent possible violations.

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
Lolol, Well Kelli, You are awesome.
Your payments are the pleasurable emotional reactions and happiness in a response or post and boy, do you guys do one hell-uva job.

Visit our friends