Last days it goes wrong

Y-jor

hey

When my eggs are older then 50 days they become dented! What can i do about it? Can i still save the one's who are not so much dented?

Thanks Jorick

Kotsay1414

You feed 'em we breed 'em
Y-jor said:
hey

When my eggs are older then 50 days they become dented! What can i do about it? Can i still save the one's who are not so much dented?

Thanks Jorick
When they have been incubating for that long, it usually means you'll have a hatchling anyday. I had an egg dent after 52 days and I had a little one running around 3 days later.

Y-jor

no its not like that iet keeps denting until the are whole squeezed! Can it be that its to dry, but i use au bain marie

paulnj

Sounds to me like they are drying out, I had that problem with one of my clutches. I used a wet paper towel over the eggs and added alittle more water to the substrate and the plumped back up in 1-2 days.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Unfortunately, if the eggs are not dried out and dent and become hard shortly before hatching it could mean that the baby has died. Sometimes this is nature's way of eliminating weak geckos that are not strong enough to work their way out of the egg.

Visit our friends