Kelli Hammack...the best!!!

Laura Fopiano

BnL Exotix
Okay, I am now a leo geek like the rest of you LOL Kelli has helped me put together a project for a 12 year old boy. Not only are they beautiful animals, but she threw in an extra lizard as well.
Thanx again Kelli for helping my future step son become a leo breeder and thank you for the wonderful phone chats and all around great service!!

R

RoseT

My name is Rose Bauer and I'm a kelli gecko addict......geckos are one hell of a drug! :D

GekkoGalaksen

Kelli is absolutly the nicest Leopardwomen we have had contact with :)

Kelli, Thank you for answering questions and for the stunning Leopards we now have here in Denmark!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Kelli is the finest Leopard Gecko breeder in the world. Absolutely. What makes her even more special is that she is also one of the finest people in the world! I am privileged to be able to consider her my friend...

KelliH

Wow, you guys are making me blush, seriously. Thanks, and Laura, you were absolutely fantastic to work with as are 99% of my customers.

Ian S.

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Kelli is the finest Leopard Gecko breeder in the world. Absolutely. What makes her even more special is that she is also one of the finest people in the world! I am privileged to be able to consider her my friend...
:main_yes: :main_yes: No doubt about it! Couldn't have said it better.

Gecko Gallery

I'm probably NOT following TOS protocol or have any notion what I'm doing on the GF, but I do KNOW this. Kelli has been doing this for several years. I've known her (not personally, but I've heard from many, many Texans about her impeccable, ethical approach to the herp business) for many years, and have done business with her in the past. My grandson recently "badgered" me into buying him a Leo from Kelli. The one he wanted was already sold, but Kelli offered a full sib female. The rest is easy to imagine: she went out of her way to please my grandson (and me), and expertly packed the little female to withstand the trip from the humid parts of Texas to the dry, desert parts of Texas. And the Leo is gorgeous.

Visit our friends