kartoon = chamillionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaches42993

Wanted to show some pm's I recieved and sent to the kid :

Bye,
if you’re leaving because of the video thing today well I want to clue you in on some things. The video about the dogs was funny but it was the guy getting ran over that made people mad. KelliH son got killed last year by a car. As you may know HISS is one of the best leopard gecko breeders in the world. She was in a bad financial situation and was willing to sell her business and all of her geckos to pay for the funeral. Most of The people here didn't want that to happen so we donated $ and Ryan did an auction for a website to pay for it. We all stepped in to help. When you showed that 7 second video it was indirectly dissing Kelli and all the people that helped. more info about this can be found here : http://hisss.net/hayden.shtml

just wanted to inform you before you left ,

Kenny Hogrefe

p.s. if your still looking for a new gecko forum you could try mine : www.geckofile.co.nr

well,with me bing into video games,such as the gta series, watching this stuff,well that was funny seeing that guy go so hi,now if it was this whole graphic seene where there was blood all over i would not have show that,also,paul sage was really getting on my last nerve ,when he locked the topic,without me having a say,also he sent me these annoying pms,but you,well i really appreciate you pm me,but when i went to your site,it ould not let me join unless i gave a reptile related site or something:main_huh:

^wtf video games ?

roaches42993

ye he told me in another pm he was looking for some so I told him about mine he only did 1 post but its like "i eat grass" not really but i didn't want to say hello. at least I left the pm as I sent it and didn't change anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends