i hate the news!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sportbike_rob

has anybody else noticed the way the news reports have been lately......:main_thumbsdown:

THIS MONTH'S TOP STORY!!!! THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS IN SHOCK AND UPROAR BECAUSE A DRUGGED UP CELEB NAMED ANNA NICHOLE SMITH DIED OF AN OVERDOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD ITS SO HORRIBLE! NOBODY KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH HER BABY!!!! ITS SO TRAGIC!!!!

in other news, 153 soldiers died in iraq today while protecting our freedom....ANYWAY WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, MORE ON THE TRAGIC REPORT ON ANNA NICHOLE SMITH COMING UP....WE NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE BABY, BECAUSE SHE IS RICH AND FAMOUS!!!!! :main_rolleyes:

R

Russ S

Actually I wish they would just report all the news instead of the crap they think will bring in ratings/advertising $

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
notice how they never talk about anything positive, or good things that happened recently? its always about deaths, murders etc.
-brett

L

LadyGecko

Unfortunately good news doesn't sell or get high ratings
I would not mind reading/hearing some positive things-I usually don't watch the news or read much of the newspaper anymore
it's too depressing

:main_thumbsdown:

Sandy

G

GeckoMandi

I am already tired of hearing about her, but I do feel bad for that baby of hers.

I choose not to watch the "headline" news channels, I stick to my local news and that's only for the weather.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Its the same all around the world now-a-days, the newspaper here in Hong Kong often super-exagerate bad things, anything that is celebrity-related will go on front page. And yes, never see any good news on headline!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
GeckoMandi said:
I choose not to watch the "headline" news channels, I stick to my local news and that's only for the weather.
That's exactly how I am. I really can't stand the news. Our local news recently added dramatic music at the beginning of the show when they mention all of the stories they'll be going over. Not to mention, they completely over-do their speech, ugh. Don't butter it up, just tell us what we need to hear.

I'm with you though, I just watch it for the weather. I'll be watching tomorrow and Tues, we have a pretty decent snow storm coming....FANTASTIC!

biggiy05

Determination
People want to hear about murders, scandals, car accidents, anything negative. Positive news is rare.

I'm tired of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith's death but nobody has it ruled it that she's a crack whore and died from a drug over dose. She doesn't need as much attention as she's getting but in a few weeks you won't find anything on any news channel with her name in it.

Scott&Nikki

It's all government ruled. They feel that stressing the sudden early death of a known drug user will help stray others away from drugs. I actually think it is a (somewhat) useful method, but the fact they found no illegal drugs in her system just gives them more to stress about because now it is a "medical mystery". LOL I laugh every time I heard that.

G

GeckoMandi

I normally do like to watch the inside, inside edition, access hollywood.

But I will be avoiding those shows for a long long time..

Visit our friends