Blazing Bell....I FINALLY GOT IT!!

godzillizard

CONGRATS Steve! :D the proof is in the pudding!!! NOTHING is impossible...imrobable, but not impossible. And on top of all this, it's exhibiting the blizzard eye trait! Man, I love these creatures!

ARgeckos

That is so cool, Steve. You hard work has paid off with an amazing gecko:main_yes: Congrats:main_thumbsup:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Wanted to mention that I, as well as everybody here I'm sure, hope that it thrives for you... Thank you for showing us your results...

SteveGeckosEtc

Thanks everyone! Yes, six years was a long time to wait, but I was determined to hit it. I'm hoping for a few more this year! We'll see if my luck holds up!

It's really funny because Deb and I were just saying the other day that it's been a while since we posted any pics on the forum. The next day, we had this surprise to show you all!

Dragoon Gecko

Thats so wonderfull Steve :main_yes: !!
It is very admirable if someone follows his dream for such a long time, and
I am very happy for you that you finally got what you deserve :) ;):

I wish you the best luck with this project!! That's great work..

/Rebecca

elphani

That is an amazing little screamer :shocked2: !!! HUGE CONGRATS to you and Deb :main_thumbsup: ! Pleas keep us updated!
I hope you'll get a lot ''suprises'' like this beauty the next weeks and months :main_yes: ! I am soooo happy for you!!!

Sandra

Visit our friends