Afghanicus Raptor Project

727geckokid

This Has to be My Favorite Project All time, and i have gone back and forth on if i really want to do this. I have come to the conclusion that Someone else should get to Enjoy This Project.

The Male is a SMOKIN' Jungle Tremper Albino 100% Het Eclipse (Raptor). He Originally Came from My friends are MALT Geckos. Super Nice Appetite and he has retained his Color and Pattern Very well. The Pattern on his Tail is Outlined with Orange All the way down to the Tip of his Tail.

The Females are 2 AFRAs (AfhganicusXRaptor) These Girls Came from My Buddy Mike Rekowski. If you have a Pulse and like Geckos You know Mike Has the Best of the Best and these Girls are no Exception, They have produced a lot of nice animals for me this year when paired with the Jungle Tremper Albino Het Raptor Male. They have both gained their weight back from the past breeding season.

I would like to see these all Go together in a Group. AFRAs arent seen for sale everyday and I havent seen too many Jungle Tremper Het Raptors that look Like This one. I am Open to offers so dont be afraid to shoot me an offer, But i would like to get $400. If interested please email or pm me and we can Talk.The Worst I can say is No Thanks but i am a pretty easy going person. Not interested in too many trades, Possibly Blood Pythons or Select Ball Pythons.

Jungle Tremper Het Raptor
2nqffnq.jpg

dvof3b.jpg

az813m.jpg

Afra #1
2b3yix.jpg

10dyw49.jpg

Afra #2
foda1y.jpg

Last edited:

Visit our friends