yall want some new arcade games on here?

robin

go over to http://www.ibpdownloads.com/. look around and see if anything interests you. i have an account there and if there is something you are interested in post the name and or link to it in this thread. maybe we can get kelli to add a few new games :D

erik

Gecko Newbie
I lost my way...but I could definitely do with some more, I am now switching between Facebook and here for diff games. Maybe I should cut down on my game playing to begin with :p

robin

ya i talked to kelli and i am going to get her to install some yeti sports, mahjong, bookworm (a word game) and skee ball. if any of you want anything else let me know :D

give her a bit of time since its christmas. yall need to be patient but she is planning on installing some more games.

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
WOOO. I have been wanting more games to play on here lol.

I like...

Rocket man easy
Rocket man med
Rocket man hard
3D Super Ball

...and that is all I have tried out lol

robin

ok cool! this thread is a good place of reference for kelli when she is installing them :)

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
did you ever try the Bloons Defense game? The combination of tower defense and the balloon monkey game, that one kept us off the street for months!

OH YES! Bloons tower defense 2 was the game that got me addicted to tower defense games... I am still not finished with bloons TD 4... lol. They made bloons TD 4 to flashy, so I don't really like number 4.

Visit our friends