wierd problem

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Ok so this has happend like 4 times now..last night i was on hangin out checking post and what not...then i went to another site..came back and my browser said iit couldnt find the page and said i may have typed it wrong...try it on another computer here nothing...try firefox..still doesnt work. So i thought the site was down one time..But I called my friend and he was surfing GF effortlessly? Then last week I was able to view main forums, but couldnt get to the classifieds, chat or any of the links up top? Once again..my buddy was int he classifieds at this same time? Any ideas on that one?

Jaiden23

I randomly get this problem too, it always seem to last about 10-15 minutes... and usually happens right when I'm replying to a post :main_rolleyes:

KelliH

We switched servers last night, and it took a few hours for the DNS to change, therefore the site was offline during that time. As far as the other issues are concerned, I have no idea what could be going on with those. This site rarely goes down unless we change servers. In the past 8 months I think it has been down twice that I know of (other than the server change from last night) and both times were only for an hour or two.

Last edited:

Visit our friends