Why?

skmcwilliams

Why can't I manage pictures on the "show off your leo" section? Strangely enough I can in all the other sections. When I click the manage attachment button the button pushes down but no second window pops up letting me do anything. I still have space for pictures and like I said it lets me manage in the other sections. I have turned off my firewall/virus and evrything just to try it and nothing makes a difference.:(

KelliH

That's really odd Kendra. i checked your account and there is nothing out of the ordinary. Frankly I'm stumped. Let me do some more searching for you, I seem to recall this happening to another member once but I cannot remember exactly what the issue was.

skmcwilliams

Thanks Kelli,

I guess as usual I have to be an odd ball.:p Don't take time from your busy day or anything, just at your convinience please. I just hate posting pics in the morph section and asking Mods to move it, I know that could get annoying for you all.:main_yes: I did just notice that I can't manage any attach. in this thread either. Weird I will have to go through and see how many sections I can attach. and how many I can not. If that might help the mystery I will report back.

skmcwilliams

Okay the weirdest thing. I was going through every thread and trying manage attachments and I noticed that it was every other section that I couldn't. I finally noticed that it's not the sections it's every other attempt once I switch from section to section. So at least now I have figured out how to post in the show off leo section I will just go to another section that doesn't allow it and then go back to the show off leo section. Weird huh? I am thinking since this isn't happening to everyone this must have something with the way my computer is configuring to the server right?

Visit our friends