Why I have not been on in a while......

rawson5084

I don't know if anyone has noticed that i haven't been on here in a long time.... But back in June I found out that I was pregnant so I have been preparing for the baby. My due date was March 1st but since I was going to have a C-section it was scheduled for February 23rd. I was out doing some shopping on Valentines day and was talking to the women at the bank and they said she just might be a Valentines Day Baby. Well I was having little pains hear and there all that morning. They got a little stronger as the day went on. I just got done eating dinner and the pains was so strong that I wanted to cry. About an hour after dinner I got this extremely sharp pain and Jason told me to go lay down when that pain quite, well I went to stand up and got another sharp pain (it almost felt like the baby kicked me really hard.) and my water broke and had to go to the hospital. After they got my info and got me prepped they took me to the O.R and at 10:19 pm on Valentines Day our baby was born.... when I heard her first cry it was he most beautiful sound in the world! We named her Isabella Sophia Beckett. She weighed 9 lbs 3.3 oz. 21" long. Anyways here she is......

CopyofIMG_3807.jpg

CopyofIMG_3808.jpg

CopyofIMG_3813.jpg

CopyofIMG_3830.jpg

CopyofIMG_3831.jpg

CopyofIMG_3832.jpg

SDC10387.jpg

Visit our friends