What's going on w/me. *Updated with U/S pics*

BalloonzForU

It's been a while since I've posted much, been real busy with work, being a newlywed, building a new house and most importantly our pregnancy.

I'm currently 32 weeks and 3 days prego, and so done being a human incubator.....LOL

Since my last update on us having a girl, I had an amnio and all is fine with Tori. I have an ultrasound this Thursday to make sure she is still growing at a good rate due to an issue with the cord and placenta. I'm hoping that my doc gives me the okay to make the 5 hour trip to Tinley, since I've had the hotel booked and paid for since Jan. I'll be almost 36 weeks at that time and she had mentioned on my last visit I will most likely go early. I don't see me going further than 38 weeks. :)

Any one wanting to see dualing baby bellies be sure to hook up with Shanti and I while there. LOL

IMG_2231.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
I'm so glad you posted, Fe! I was just wondering how you were doing! Thank you for the update. :D

dprince

Mod Squad Member
Awesome belly shots!! Glad everything is going well, and I'm crossing my fingers that you can still go to Tinley. Tell Tori just to hang out until 38 weeks (SO easier said than done, LOL!! ;) )

techgirl

6 more weeks already?!? That is going to take forever!!! Hopefully not. I'm glad you have doing so great. Can't wait to see baby pics.

BalloonzForU

Growth Ultrasound Today....

Tori is head down facing back..... please don't move!!!!! She's measuring in at 4lbs 10oz, I hope she doesn't get too big for me to deliver naturally. Everything is looking good, blood flow in the SUA is great. Got to see some really good shots of all four chambers of her heart, I really enjoy seeing that.

Here's the pics we got. The first one, I took a pic of the 3D they left up on the monitor for me.

100_0123.JPG

100_0124.JPG

100_0125.JPG

100_0126.JPG

100_0127.JPG

Last edited:

fOOlsgOld

Love the baby belly pictures! They are wonderful. 4lb 10oz? wow that seems so tiny! I looked like a cow when I was pregnant (HUGE belly by the end) but when I had my daughter she was 9lbs 2oz it all made sense lol. :D Grats on a little girl!! I hope the next time I get pregnant it's another girl lol

Halley

4+ pounds, or 10, I’m glad I’m not a female. “Give me the epidural please!!!!”

But… seriously, CONGRATS!!!!! Is this your first child?

BalloonzForU

Hope this answers all the questions...lol

I'm 33 weeks, officially due in 7 weeks. I had a growth scan done due to an issue with the cord, they are estimating that she is 4lbs 10oz as of right now. Typically a baby will add on about 1/2lb each week from now till born, so she could be up to 9lb+ once she's born, but with my history of early labor my doc is thinking I'll go in the next 3-5 weeks. This is my third child, I have a daughter 16 and a son 11.

paulnj

Those are great images for shooting them yourself Fe!!

I can't wait to see images of You and Tori together:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends