what happened to my pics ?

E

Emg

I had some pictures in some of my posts and now they're all gone. I was hosting them at photobucket.....is there some reason they were removed ?

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I could still see pictures in that thread on the first page of posts. Did you have more than that?

E

Emg

I think there's a problem with the photobucket server. I tried logging and no can do....

Guess I should have checked that before asking here.....oh well !:main_rolleyes:

shadowx362

Excellent Geckos
I am having the same problem. Apparently photobucket was hacked Tuesday by some Turkish people and only the DNS server they hacked is affected which includes you and me. Photobucket keeps deneing any thing wrong they say its an "error" but infact its a hack. you can read a bit about whats happening here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080617213242AA66Eco
and you could still go to your photobucket account if you use proxy. That's all I know so far about the problem and photobucklet said they "fixed it" but as you can see they haven't.

SleepyDee

Apparently photobucket was hacked Tuesday by some Turkish people and only the DNS server they hacked is affected which includes you and me. Photobucket keeps deneing any thing wrong they say its an "error" but infact its a hack
:main_huh: I haven't had any probs and this is the first I've heard of it ~ I run several forums and all my graphics are hosted on photobucket as well as photos etc.

shadowx362

Excellent Geckos
that's because only some peoples accounts are affected and only the person who is affected cant view the images while others can. Ask john from future crash geckos. I have been trying to make it work since yesterday and I found out that one of photo buckets DNS was hacked which included my account. I also recently heard that Comcast high speed internet(what I have) still hasn't been cooperative so maybe that's why some people haven't been able to see them according to someone who posted on yahoo. what ever it is most people say it was a hack and someone said its comcast and it could be both because photo bucket soposobly fixed it.

Visit our friends