The forums have been live for 6 months!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone. I thought I'd just make a quick post to let you know that we've been running strong for 6 months now. We have lots of posts and members, and more each day. I'm so glad I could take part in this forum.

Anyways, I just wanted to remind you that any suggestions you have can be posted here any time. Your input is always appreciated.

Next stop, one year. Hope to see you all around in the months to come. I love this place :D

BluGnat

Opus
I'm so happy this place is here. Back in Jan 2005 when I joined a huge green forum, I was hoping something EXACTLY like geckoforums.net existed. I kept looking and hoping but never found anything quite right. Now here it is! I only wish I'd have found it 6 months ago. Thank you so much to the creators/maintainers!!

Val

It's a good place to be, that's for sure. It actually feels like it's been longer than 6 months, but in that time to have the number of members and posts that we do is pretty impressive!! Thanks everyone for making this place so great. I really don't think there is a better source for reptile information out there. Thanks to Kelli for all the hardwork that went into this place, and thanks to Ryan for the hours of designing and programming that went into it. Oh, and thanks for the dancing banana! :banana:

BalloonzForU

Wooo Hooo!! WOW, Six Months! Time sure does fly when you're having FUN!! See Russ, it's FUN!!!!

Congratulations, Kelli, on making GeckoForums.net a new home for all of our herp family!

Ryan, I don't think any of us will forget all the hard work you've put into creating this site for Kelli.

*HUGS ALL AROUND!*

R

Russ S

BalloonzForU said:
Wooo Hooo!! WOW, Six Months! Time sure does fly when you're having FUN!! See Russ, it's FUN!!!!

*HUGS ALL AROUND!*

OK, So I take it that FUN is what it is.

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

Gecko Forum is almost 2 and 1/2 years old

I saw this post celebrating the 6 Months and thought I would add my own reply.

A very good forum.:main_thumbsup:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
So I guess it's been up and running for three years now? And with 13,585 members currently! This is an AMAZING forum, thanks to all of the people that went into the makings of it :D

leonut

lol, yeah, if only we could show our past selves the forum now! i think we'd all be amazed. :main_yes:

bubblez825

lol, yeah, if only we could show our past selves the forum now! i think we'd all be amazed. :main_yes:

I ditto that strongly. I would be shocked if i saw this a few years ago. If i did see it then i would just have buzzed past it......I wasn't allowed to join anything back then....too protective parents :main_laugh:.

When I first registered(recommended by traffic) I thought I would hardly ever be on here or talk to anyone and not have any friends :main_laugh: look at what I do now :main_laugh: over 20 friends and the best friends on here to talk to in the chatroom and wonderful people running geckoforums( *BIG HUGS* THANKYOU!!!!) and also on here to talk to and get information from. Thankyou everyone who has helped me reach the point of what i know about leos and the morphs(i was SOOOO non-morph before i joined i didn't really even know about the morphs LOL)and for all the help i have had in the past with problems I've had. THANKYOU!

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

Well

Well I have to agree with Bubbles and say that there is a lot to learn on this fourm.:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends